1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys/Ravens Predictions

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cowboys&LakersFan, Oct 9, 2012.

1. ragman

ragman Active Member

231 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    Defensive game. 16-13, Cowboys.
  2. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :postoftheday:
  3. LongSnapper

LongSnapper Member

747 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    34 - 16 Ravens. Ravens D treats the boys Like Biden treats Ryan :laugh2:
  4. Chasper58

Chasper58 New Member

10 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No reason to think this

Ravens are 24-3 against the NFC teams the last 27 at home....They have a bigger, faster D- Line with Ngata ready to eat Costa's lunch....Kruger playing well in Suggs spot.........Lewis loving to make the Boys pay, the secondary of Baltimore playing fairly well ..we played like crap the last 3 games and coming off a very ugly public loss on MFL...no reason to think we actually have a chance to win at Baltimore against a very good Super Bowl contender but:

I can see the Cowboys breaking out of their season long funk and having a NY Giants type game....I don't expect the scoring of the 2007 team but I see Romo playing within himself and hitting the open man, spreading the ball around early and opening up the running game, something he has not done this year except the Giant game....I see Dunbar being used as a COP back to get outside ( something Felix was not doing) and Witten finally healthy, taking the pressure off of Dez/Miles.....this what I feel the balance should be if Garrett calls the game right and Romo plays within himself and the O line blocks average

Romo- 21 out 28...265...2 TDS
    Murray 23 carries...85 yards..TD
    Dez 5 for 70...TD
    Miles 6-80..TD
    Witten- 6-65

Defense....3 TO's...yes, I actually see some turnovers going on here...

Claiborne gets his first INT......

Ware strips sacks Flacco once....

Lee or Carter causes the other one

Ratliff has a sack, and we get something out of Lessimore here....

final score

Cowboys 24 Ravens 17

The reasons I really think that the Cowboys can win is the simple fact they are the desperate team this week knowing the schedule up ahead is going to be hard and desperate teams need to win and I believe they know if the paragraph above happens, they can lose the season very easily ....if the Boys win this game, it sets up a winning attitude for the season, they are coming off a bye with the season already in the balance. If they lose, they will be up against a mountain.

However what if the bad Cowboys show up?

The bad Cowboys? We don't get squat on the turn overs battle and we turn it over 3 times....Romo plays like Romo of 2008.....Dez gets pizzy when he gets 3 targets, Witten gets 15 targets , Murray runs the ball 12 times for 36 yards, the defense gets shredded by Flacco's 325 yds and 3 TDS and ESPN/NFL Network makes us the story of the week , and with Carolina, Atl and Philly looming on the road and the Giants coming in between those games, we hear the Garrett is on the hot seat and we won't be able to watch anything on either channel for a month a half...
  5. The Quest for Six

The Quest for Six Well-Known Member

6,963 Messages
    637 Likes Received
    Ravens 23 cowboys 16
  6. EvilJerry88

EvilJerry88 Active Member

356 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    We lose a close-ish one.. And people slowly but surely start hopping of the Garrett bandwagon.

Ravens fans everywhere thank God they didn't get Garrett and pried Harbaugh away from Philly.

This board gets really ugly after. The newly dubbed Team Garrett posters blame it on Jerry and the O-line. The Garrett haters bring up how long he's been with the team, all the talent at his disposal, and his sub par coordinating...as well as the ever important W-L column.

:storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm:
  7. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,507 Messages
    409 Likes Received
    The Ravens have won an NFL best 13 games in a Row at Home, furthermore the Ravens are the only team in the NFL that Dallas has never beaten. Baltimore won at home 27-0 in 2000 and 30-10 in 2004, and in 2008 the Ravens ruined the Cowboys’ final game in Texas Stadium with a 33-24 victory.....also they have won an amazing percentage of home games since Ray Lewis arrived.
  8. TheSport78

TheSport78 The Excellence of Execution

8,460 Messages
    429 Likes Received
    Yeah, yeah the Saints were undefeated at home when we beat them in 09'.
  9. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,507 Messages
    409 Likes Received

Yeh yeh yeh, Mr. October.
  10. MoClaiborne24

MoClaiborne24 Member

456 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ravens 28

Cowboys 13

We're the 30th ranked team in points scored at 16.3/game.

The Ravens are the 10th at 26.0/game.
  11. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,707 Messages
    224 Likes Received
    Boyz 24 Ravens 17
  12. pupulehaole

pupulehaole Well-Known Member

1,427 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    Ravens 27 Cowboys 21 hope to eat crow.
  13. Lonestar94