1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys reach 6 year deal with Romo

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BruceLee5450, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

38,681 Messages
    1,550 Likes Received
    Orton.
  2. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

38,681 Messages
    1,550 Likes Received
    Is there a stat about choking? Find that, then we can talk.
  3. Death Star

Death Star Member

343 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Look at this guy, he thinks that the only person on a football team is the quarterback.

I just did it. I explained it.
  4. Dash28

Dash28 Felis silvestris catus

6,715 Messages
    513 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  5. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

38,681 Messages
    1,550 Likes Received
    This time make sense. And I just explained how Rodgers, mostly by himself, took that team to a super bowl and won it. Brady's been playing with inferior talent for years, still find a way to make to Super Bowls. I can go on and on and on, but you don't want to hear the truth.
  6. Death Star

Death Star Member

343 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    He won with an unreal number of great receivers to throw to (also they stayed realtively healthy during that run). So uh that was the answer to that.
  7. Death Star

Death Star Member

343 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Look at this guy, he thinks that the only person on a football team is the quarterback.

Look how insufferable you are.
  8. anava

anava Well-Known Member

1,542 Messages
    86 Likes Received
    When he has a credible offense around him? I have seen this generations top QB Brady look invincible and I have seen him look mediocre when his O-line let him down. How would he look if they let him down week in week out? Romo had his best shot in 2007 and Crayton let him down twice. Once with the drop and then again when he quit on the route at the end but who gets the blame Romo. He threw the hailmary to Glenn that got picked.
  9. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

38,681 Messages
    1,550 Likes Received
    We'll probably go 4 and 12, vs 8-8, hopefully we'll go 2 and 14 and get a top 2 pick and get a QB in the next draft. Someone who's not a choke artist.

Sometimes you have to sacrifice to get gold. Indianapolis did this a couple of years ago. But being stuck in the middle, drafting at number 14 ever year will get you guys like Bobby Carpenter.
  10. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

38,681 Messages
    1,550 Likes Received
    Name me one team with perfection all the way around? Because that's what you're looking for. Learn to win with what you have or be Tony Almost.
  11. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,461 Messages
    395 Likes Received

lol and you're the critic.

You'd throw in the towel with Orton and really expect relevance in your argument for not signing Tony Romo.

You wouldn't actually believe that yours doesn't stink.
  12. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

38,681 Messages
    1,550 Likes Received
    I'll let the lovers celebrate, take care boys. See you at home for the next few years talking about what if we had this, what if we had that. I should name Romo the "IF" QUARTERBACK. If this if that.

Later boys, congrats.
  13. Death Star

Death Star Member

343 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    His coach is some kind of evil genius, combined with Vinateri's leg. Actually arguably 2 of those wins were more on Vinateri than Brady.

Anyway, it's been how long since they've won a SB? 8 years? I guess it's kinda hard to do that.
  14. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

38,681 Messages
    1,550 Likes Received
    The relevance is right before you. The proof is 7 years of trash. What more do you need? 7 years or almost. AT some point, you have to say, this guy isn't cut out for playoffs and super bowls. He's more like a regular season Joe Montana
  15. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,735 Messages
    5,141 Likes Received
    This is what I was praying would happen. Johnny Football or Terry Bridgewater would bring some life into this organization.
  16. Dash28

Dash28 Felis silvestris catus

6,715 Messages
    513 Likes Received
    Rodgers played well but that no defense forced four turnovers and scored a td in the SB IIRC.

Next?
  17. Death Star

Death Star Member

343 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    It doesn't need to be perfect, I'd be happy with decent-to-good at this point.
  18. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,089 Messages
    75 Likes Received

Yeah i;m sure he will get another pass like the

weather
    Not healthy
    Play calling
  19. Death Star

Death Star Member

343 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Manziel is terrible. This is another opinion of yours?
  20. Super_Kazuya

Super_Kazuya Well-Known Member

1,700 Messages
    858 Likes Received
    Teams win/lose games, not players... don't know how many times you have to be told.