1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys related on twitter

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by sunbum, Jan 6, 2013.

1. sunbum

sunbum Active Member

820 Messages
    111 Likes Received
    any help on getting Cowboys related twitter handles is appreciated. I tried searching the site cause I believe I saw in the past....anyways, please share if you have handy!
  2. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,117 Messages
    3,146 Likes Received
  3. sunbum

sunbum Active Member

820 Messages
    111 Likes Received
  4. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Dude, it ain't hard. Find a Cowboys player. Or an ex Cowboys player. Click follow. Look at the list of the people he's following, and the people that follow him. Follow those people. After that twitter will start 'recommending' you follow people that are following the people you follow. Twitter is wholly transparent, to the point you'll end up following more people than you care to read updates from.
  5. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,229 Messages
    7,058 Likes Received
    we had a twitter sticky in the News Zone, but it was probably unstickyed since it hadn't been updated in awhile.

That's a good site, Hos. Hadn't seen it before.
  6. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,229 Messages
    7,058 Likes Received
    This is true. Especially if they've been released. I've been stuck with more than a few Ex-Cowboys on my twitter feed.

But I don't unfollow, because in some cases, they're interesting.
  7. jesusdlg

jesusdlg Member

161 Messages
    8 Likes Received
  8. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,117 Messages
    3,146 Likes Received
    The guy who created it posted it here awhile back. I've shared it with a lot of folks. He does a nice job with it.
  9. sunbum

sunbum Active Member

820 Messages
    111 Likes Received
    right, was hoping for a list - to like save time because we're amongst many fellow fans who may have this type info collected and handy. Maybe lazy or a great use of a site like this but will do my own homework too!
  10. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    I hear ya, but I went on twitter with no list. Searched a couple Cowboys players, Aikman, Irvin, went through their list of followers, etc. Like I said, it's nothing like the way things were on the internet originally. You can find anyone and everyone within about 15 minutes.
  11. sunbum

sunbum Active Member

820 Messages
    111 Likes Received
    Troy has 902K followers, Irvin has 96K. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't go through those lists.
  12. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,462 Messages
    6,029 Likes Received
  13. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    I think it sorts them by relevance, so you wouldn't need to go through more than the first couple pages. I will leave you guys alone though, if a list helps, good on ya.
  14. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia!

19,881 Messages
    1,121 Likes Received