1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Twitter: Cowboys-Vikes Postgame Tidbits

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Nov 3, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,227 Messages
    7,054 Likes Received
  2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,673 Messages
    1,490 Likes Received
    koolaid, pancakeman, JPM and 2 others like this.
  3. perrykemp

perrykemp Well-Known Member

6,150 Messages
    1,926 Likes Received
  4. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

5,009 Messages
    1,422 Likes Received
    That's funny! It's on JJ isn't going down without a fight
  5. WoodysGirl

67,227 Messages
    7,054 Likes Received
    mike fisher ‏@fishsports 3m
    .@hatcher97 to me on critics of #cowboys leaders: 'If ur not around it, u don't see it. I don't care what critics say. We do our jobs.'

-------------------------

My response to that is some of you do your job better than others.
  6. WoodysGirl

67,227 Messages
    7,054 Likes Received
  7. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,564 Messages
    590 Likes Received
    Hayden is a warrior. I respect that man. Big fan of his
    mahoneybill likes this.
  8. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,673 Messages
    1,490 Likes Received
  9. WoodysGirl

67,227 Messages
    7,054 Likes Received
  10. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    Just to add, Ben Rogers was in the locker room talking to players after the game and Dez told him that romo was more fired up Than he was on that final drive, said it fired him up. He also said wr group let the team down today and that romo knew exactly what the Vikings defense was going to do....said he was telling them what they were going to do.
    Idgit and CowboyMike like this.
  11. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

5,009 Messages
    1,422 Likes Received
    Any answers on why they didn't run the ball? Is the media afraid to ask why they didn't run the ball? Was Murray injured? Obviously Randle was and they didn't trust Dunbar which is becoming a joke
  12. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

13,742 Messages
    5,902 Likes Received
    I heard an interview with Marshawn Lynch the other day on the radio. He said that when he got drafted by Buffalo that he thought he was going to New York City where Jay Z hangs out.

When he got to Buffalo, he realized that he was very mistaken "I don't know nuttin bout no snow".
  13. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    Funny stuff.

I have a friend who is a c.o. and hangs out with a number of police officers.

I wish I could tell you some of the stuff he told me about what they have caught some of the players doing in buffalo. I can say mcgahee is not a good person and leave it at that!
  14. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,730 Messages
    1,811 Likes Received
    Dez taking his helmet off during a game is on the coaches, period! He's been in the NFL long enough to know that.
    links18 likes this.
  15. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

39,084 Messages
    4,560 Likes Received
    News Flash: BS News reports new study shows Jason Garrett is responsible for global warming. A critic of the study retorted: "We don't believe that. We suspect all the hot air from some of the fan base is really responsible."
    djmajestik, cbow44, 5Stars and 2 others like this.
  16. WoodysGirl

67,227 Messages
    7,054 Likes Received
  17. perrykemp

perrykemp Well-Known Member

6,150 Messages
    1,926 Likes Received
    I assume you are being sarcastic. Dez not knowing what almost ever kid ages 10+ in America who watches the NFL knows -- that you can't take your helmet off in that situation is on one person Dez -- it has nothing to do with the coaches.
  18. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,730 Messages
    1,811 Likes Received
    If a 10 year old knows that, then it should have been taught to Dez during past training camps or past seasons, unless you think Dez thinks like a 10 year old?

IMO, the first thing that a coach should do is teach a team the rules of the game, then the game itself. And if Dez REALLY did not know that, then, yes, it is on the coaches, IMO.
    links18 likes this.
  19. WoodysGirl

67,227 Messages
    7,054 Likes Received
    Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 13m
    Orlando Scandrick: "I'm just happy to win. We were so close last week and didn't finish. It feels good to finish this week."

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 19m
    Witten now has 851 career recs, putting him at 20th in #NFL history. #cowboys @1053thefan
    .@DezBryant has 3,576 career rec yards. Passed Rentzel & DuPree & tied Novacek for 10th in #cowboys history @1053thefan

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 17m
    Dwayne Harris on game-winning TD: "It was just a simple little under route. Simple throw and catch."
    Dwayne Harris said Jason Witten was the primary target on the final TD. "Witten's usually the primary. [Romo] reads from the inside out."

Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 31m
    Garrett on INT: ‘When it is 1-on-1, you have to cut the ball loose. You have to count on the receiver winning and making the play for you.'
  20. Zman5

Zman5 Well-Known Member

5,916 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    LOL. Did he also thought he was going to hangout with Obama playing in Seattle, Washington?