1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

***Cowboys vs Browns Post game thread***

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Howardlittleton64

Howardlittleton64 Benched

664 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My opinion only on the Austin play
  2. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,993 Messages
    7,736 Likes Received
    They've been in the games with everybody but the Giants, and them they started up two scores on. It's not a bad team, they just lack offensive firepower.

They're better with their DTs back, too. Had Haden played...
  3. fanfromvirginia

fanfromvirginia Inconceivable!

4,014 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    Just want to reiterate and build on a point I made earlier because that's the way I roll. The D once again kept us in this game. They can be frustrating to watch but they are pretty good. It is a little deceptive because they don't get a lot of turnovers or make a lot of flashy plays but they do not give up a lot of points, despite committing a lot of penalties and often having very short fields to defend.
  4. ohiocowboysfan25

ohiocowboysfan25 Active Member

414 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    I'm not looking forward to my day for that exact reason. I won't hear the end of this for awhile

Posted from Cowboyszone.com App for Android
  5. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Murray could help us win that game. We're a bad offensive line, but if we can get Murray, or even Felix, over 100-150 yards, we could stand a chance to win. The reason I say this is because we have what I think is the best defense in the league to match up against the Redskins.
  6. Bizwah

Bizwah Well-Known Member

5,987 Messages
    216 Likes Received
    Do you realize that a great many of those free first downs on penalties came from illegal contact? Five yards and automatic FD. They also had two PIs that saved two possible TDs.

Had the Browns not taken those IC penalties we very likely score two or three more TDs. Remember the Ogletree penalty...he walks into the EZ.
  7. Idgit

31,993 Messages
    7,736 Likes Received
    In case you missed the end of the game. We won.

Never let another team's fan give you the business after we beat them. You gotta win those debates, brother.
  8. mmohican29

mmohican29 Well-Known Member

2,467 Messages
    341 Likes Received
    my vote goes to Sensabaugh's hit when it looked like Richardson had a full head of steam heading for another third down conversion when the 'Boys were down 14-10.

2nd place: Harris PR in OT
  9. Idgit

31,993 Messages
    7,736 Likes Received
    That was my vote, too. Huge tackle.
  10. Dodger

Dodger Indomitable

4,212 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    Anyone think he would have completed over 70% of his passes for over 300 yards and 2 TDs? That's what it would have taken to have a better performance.

Those who think so, please respond so that the rest of us can place you on ignore.
  11. Blitz88

Blitz88 Member

56 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Oh man, that tackle Sensy made was beautiful, that's how you tackle a guy.
  12. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

4,908 Messages
    984 Likes Received
    Honorable mention: Romo to Dez for the go ahead td.
  13. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Active Member

964 Messages
    107 Likes Received
    He had to pick himself up off the turf many times today but kept pushing forward. After our running game was rendered obsolete, he put the offense on his back and led his teammates to the win.

Thank you Tony Romo!

:star:
  14. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,293 Messages
    1,243 Likes Received
    There's a Cowboyzone app?!
  15. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Without a doubt the best individual play today. That was a shockingly good tackle on a very strong runner. Probably the best "tackle" I've seen all year.
  16. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

4,436 Messages
    1,033 Likes Received
    Said it a thousand times. He's the only chance we got.
  17. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

15,562 Messages
    1,706 Likes Received
    It really was. His game given the oline was pretty darn good. He was getting hit every snap.
  18. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

5,069 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    agreed, its a rare day when a team can find a cake walk. Philly might prove to be one for a few teams if they give up like it looks they have
  19. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

7,093 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    And he wrote his play ideas on a notebook for Garrett for the second half.

This offense would be much better if we just let Romo run the offense on Gameday from a no - huddle
  20. Blitz88

Blitz88 Member

56 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I agree completely. I mean, the man has to run for his damn life every time he drops back to pass, yet he kept getting up and fighting for us. Gotta give some credit to Tony.