1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys vs Giants ***Official Game Thread***

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cbz40, Oct 16, 2005.

1. kaboy

kaboy Member

149 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Sloppy game but I will take the win!!!!!!!!!! :starspin
  2. cnhnyy

cnhnyy Member

474 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    I know it is a ugly game but we win. It counts the same as the game in last week. Just be happy and go home. Hope Crayton is ok.
  3. JDSmith

JDSmith Active Member

1,672 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Piss off *******.
  4. Jammer

Jammer Retired Air Force Guy Zone Supporter

3,048 Messages
    138 Likes Received
    I agree to a certain degree, but I'm sure down the road the Cowboys are going to win some games they shouldn't win. The Cowboys dominated and I think the turnovers set up a bad funk for the "O" which they never got out of.
  5. JDSmith

JDSmith Active Member

1,672 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I would agree except that we repeatedly moved right down the field after the turnovers and then we'd go into a shell in the redzone. I have to go back and watch but I can't even remember us throwing a single pass into the endzone on our last two FGs. I don't think the offense was in a funk, I think the coaches were scared to death that the players would make a mistake. If you don't have faith in your players, you'd better get different guys. Because playing like you're afraid to score TDs is not going to win many games.
  6. Silverstar

Silverstar Active Member

3,964 Messages
    23 Likes Received

Well, we won this one and I'll take a sloppy WIN anyday of the freakin week.

Geez...who needs fans like this?

:star:
  7. sillycon

sillycon Active Member

817 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    I do... I agree with the guy. The conservative playcalling allowed the Jints to sneak back into the game and contributed to Crayton's injury...