1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

***Cowboys Vs Jaguars*** Game Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cbz40, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No he plays like Bledsoe always does a few really nice plays showing of a strong arm and then his in accurate passes come into the mix or holding on to the ball to long pat pat sack
  2. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

46,923 Messages
    1,817 Likes Received
    Penalities on both sides of the ball are killing us and letting Jax back in the game. That said, where was the offensive PI call in the end zone. Henry got mauled.
  3. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,270 Messages
    2 Likes Received

I knew I could count on ya. :D
  4. mbanx

mbanx New Member

851 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I dont hate you but it is more like shooing away a gnat, its just mildly annoying and you forget about it seconds later.
  5. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

22,635 Messages
    358 Likes Received
    Wow what a difference between 1st series and the rest.... WOW...

anyway... aint over til its over.... its TO time.........
  6. Rogerthat12

Rogerthat12 DWAREZ

3,239 Messages
    112 Likes Received
    Yep..Drew looks horrid..and Romo will warm up if he continues to falter..I pray :)
  7. DallasDomination

DallasDomination Well-Known Member

6,235 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    well it's still a game so lets see how it turns out...Bledsoe does seem to play decent at the end.
  8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal Insulin Beware

9,836 Messages
    252 Likes Received
    I'm disgusted with 7 years of anemic and inept offense. Get something done out there. The OL is NOT the problem in this game - they are doing well. This is a coaching issue.
  9. JackMagist

JackMagist The Great Communicator

5,726 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't know about too conservative. The play calling hasn't been bad but the execution on the part of Bledsoe has been for crap.
  10. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,020 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    True guys, wr williams mugged Henry in endzone, and ref # 4 is looking right at it and doesnt call it. DUH, Ref # 4 (best i could make out, what are you looking at), you should be penalized money for bad officiating.

Next, I dont know what Parcells is waiting on, but Bledsoe looks off, his throwing is way off, if he still throws badly, I would put in Romo.
  11. zack

zack Well-Known Member

1,966 Messages
    166 Likes Received
    No, but Bledsoe is looking pretty bad. I am not sure what is up with him. He looks like he is having the effects of the concussion he suffered in the last preseason game. His accuracy is scaring me right now. Hopefully he gets it together as this one could have been a blow out.
  12. BlueStar22

BlueStar22 Well-Known Member

8,143 Messages
    193 Likes Received
    well Henry did initiate the contact.
  13. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

14,927 Messages
    247 Likes Received
    Nah he had a good hold on him.
  14. StanleySpadowski

StanleySpadowski Active Member

4,815 Messages
    0 Likes Received

As soon as it started raining, you should have seen this coming if you were paying attention.

Bledsoe is the single worst poor weather QB in the NFL. I've documented Bledsoe's success (or lack thereof) in adverse weather conditions throughout his career and it's alarmingly bad.
  15. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,270 Messages
    2 Likes Received

Interestingly enough, Romo is a gunslinger..

he's not exactly conservative with the ball.
  16. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

5,950 Messages
    174 Likes Received
    Fortunately we came out smoking early to give us a little cushion. We're probably gonna need 23 points to have a chance in the end.
  17. Vintage

Vintage The Cult of Jib

12,725 Messages
    480 Likes Received
    The captain (QB) goes down the shp (team)......
  18. 30yrheel

30yrheel Well-Known Member

2,451 Messages
    50 Likes Received
    how could we believe that career loser bledslow could take this team the the super bowl, god he is sucking big time.
  19. gbrittain

gbrittain Well-Known Member

5,089 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    If Dallas is fortunate enough to get to the Playoffs, you can be certain at some point he will have a game just like he is having today.

Bledsoe is a tease. He will do just enough to make you think he has turned a corner and then wham...same old Bledsoe. A career 70ish QB rating. Surround him with all the talent in the world and it will not matter one bit in the end.
  20. TonyTone

TonyTone New Member

643 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Calm down the sky is not falling. Romo can still wait until something happens.