1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

***Cowboys vs redskins post game thread***

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Stackin and Processin, Well

8,547 Messages
    423 Likes Received
    No offensive balance.

Team gets down 2 and 3 scores so Garrett finally gives Romo the reigns and we start battling back.

Newsflash Red, your first 15 suck, you are terrible at in-game adjustments, and you just got schooled by the Shanahans. Romo has made you look better than you really have been for years. Process that you mediocre daywalker.
  2. Cowboyz88

Cowboyz88 Well-Known Member

3,143 Messages
    198 Likes Received
    THANK YOU!

Looked like he was planning a post game party.
  3. lwehlers

lwehlers Well-Known Member

1,040 Messages
    48 Likes Received
    garrett is not going anywhere jones will stick to his three year contract.
  4. alohawg

alohawg Active Member

1,241 Messages
    12 Likes Received

Or the mult-millionaire players.
  5. jesusdlg

jesusdlg Member

159 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    62 pass attempts by Romo.... just incredible. We've no game plan at all and we're playing street ball. Amazing, 62 pass attempts.

+ NO DEFENSE, how in the world an inferior team with a Rookie QB played like this today?... no game plan on both sides of the ball, this team has no discipline and no work habits.
  6. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

5,380 Messages
    1,374 Likes Received
    The defense helped lose this game, but the offense was worse. Three lousy points against that secondary is inexcusable. Turnovers, penalties and mediocre play-calling led to this.
  7. MoClaiborne24

MoClaiborne24 Member

456 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Same here my friend, same here...
  8. 17yearsandcounting

17yearsandcounting Benched

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    28 seconds between the first play after the 2 min warning and the next. 28.
  9. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,022 Messages
    232 Likes Received
    I was being sarcastic. This team only plays good when it is in panic mode because of Romo playground ball who has heart. But the coaching staff and some players have no brains.
  10. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Stackin and Processin, Well

8,547 Messages
    423 Likes Received
    His schtick is about to get real old this week.

Got a feeling the local and national media is going to start cutting loose on him.

It's okay to act like Hoodie if you're winning games, but when you're losing and the side of the ball you're responsible for - is the main reason for that, it starts to make you look really ignorant.
  11. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

31,886 Messages
    1,664 Likes Received
    Where has the heart been in the first half of the games throughout the entire season?

It's a joke that week after week we have to watch Garrett's best Princeton planning leading up to the game struggle for an entire half before he just goes with Romo.

Jason Garrett would not be the coach of the Cowboys if it weren't for Tony Romo.

He may not even be coaching in the league right now because his OC abilities are easily some of the worst in the entire league. He's game plan is a complete disaster.
  12. jayhouston12

jayhouston12 New Member

543 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    All things considered....we should have loss 42-6
  13. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,080 Messages
    491 Likes Received
    thank you garrett i doubt it but this is another reason to say good bye to Garrett.
  14. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,374 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    I keep wondering why we can't play with the same urgency in the 1st half as in the 2nd half?

And we do continue to beat ourselves.

Let's see, in the red zone, more pre-snap penalties . . . .

But the real problem with the team is the OL. We can't expect any QB to have to throw 50+ times a game.

I did like what I saw from our young WRs however.
  15. Darkhound

Darkhound New Member

475 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I am at a point where I dont even get mad anymore. This team is GARBAGE poorly coached poorly managed overrated a team that lives on past glories The story of the season is: penalties, false starts, penalties, false starts, and what else? ohh yes.. penalties and false starts.
  16. perrykemp

perrykemp Well-Known Member

5,163 Messages
    1,102 Likes Received
    He played like crud in the 1st half. He is one of the big reasons they lost in the end.
  17. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

2,000 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    And people wonder why I criticize the sunshine pumping homers on this board open your eyes and realize this team is just so bad on so many levels.

I'm not surprised in the least bit.

Happy thanksgiving
  18. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

14,227 Messages
    1,970 Likes Received
    Then we will lose..............and lose alot............hope you guys are happy.
  19. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

10,995 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    I'm convinced that the only way we win going forward is to open up the playbook. Stop being so conservative and let Romo do his thing. At least we score points when we get aggressive.
  20. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

4,125 Messages
    749 Likes Received
    CL that is the best looking sig I've see ever. Please make it happen.