1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

***Cowboys vs redskins post game thread***

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Nov 22, 2012.

1. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Active Member

2,209 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Good game Cowboy fans. For the first time in my life I saw a Redskins win on Thanksgiving.

Credit to your boys for not giving up and playing hard till the end. See you in DC
  2. jesusdlg

jesusdlg Member

159 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    I think it was with the smile on the defense side of the ball by the Cowboys. I just can't understand how defense players smile when they're sucking that bad.
  3. DallasInDC

DallasInDC Active Member

1,846 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    Too late... My wife sister-in-law and mother-in-law are skins fans...... This thanksgiving has gone to hell. I spent the last hour with my boys watching movies and trying Rio ignore all their laughing and chattering. I am so pissed right now. I want to kick them out of my house.
  4. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

5,594 Messages
    265 Likes Received
    The truth.
  5. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,344 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    We got behind huge in the 1st half in this game, vs. the Giants at home, vs. Cleveland, etc.

We are not prepared to play a full 60 minutes it appears.
  6. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

2,647 Messages
    441 Likes Received
    Thanks for being classy my good man. Congrats on the win.
  7. maxdallasfan

maxdallasfan Active Member

681 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    Is it me, or is Beasley way more productive than Austin?
  8. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

3,861 Messages
    463 Likes Received
    Agree
  9. Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu Lurch

1,988 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    The coaching just sucks. We can blame the players all we want but they obviously care about winning. Sure they make stupid mistakes but who's fault is that? Its all coaching. These guys need to FEAR making a mistake and they don't.

Garrett continues to constantly show his inability to come out and create a gameplan. Once the gameplan has to get throw out the window that's when the offense starts to shine. ITS PATHETIC. These players keep coming and going but the one constant is lame duck coaches and Jerry Jones.
  10. mgcowboy

mgcowboy Active Member

1,070 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    I stopped watching after it became 28-3 then came back towards the end and I was astonished especially with the Austin/Scandrik/Carter out and we were Dez's drop away from tying it....

As i said before the game...nothing lost and NFCE is WIDE OPEN..

Am more concerned about the mounting injuries to be honest...

And you heard here first. Put it in 3-inch headline...

If we get healthy WE WILL BEAT THEM IN DC

:cool:
  11. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

2,000 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    We rushed for 35 yards today we are a one dimensional offense that lacks the supporting cast to even make that one dimension work.

You're clueless.
  12. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,019 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    Yeah I'm gonna go with the Garrett theory on him playing like crud since it seems more logical.
  13. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Stackin and Processin, Well

8,493 Messages
    284 Likes Received
    Did you not hear Troy Aikman, 3 time super bowl winning hall of fame legend say repeatedly that Romo is asked to do far more than most QBs in the league today.

No running game, no turnovers from the defense, no balance, constantly playing from behind. Of course you're gonna get a few mistakes when you're throwing the ball 50+ times a game.

Romo is the only reason we had a chance today, and you know it too.
  14. crashintonickdm

crashintonickdm Active Member

700 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    i admire the fact that they dont quit. i really do.

but, putting yourself deep into holes is a result of coaching. goodbye, jason.
  15. Dodger

Dodger Indomitable

4,207 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    It's truely amazing how this team can follow the exact same script week after week. Who says they aren't consistent.....
  16. DTK

DTK Member

681 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Our top 10-15 players stack up with every other team's top 10-15 players. It's our bottom 40 or so that are totally outmatched. This is a direct result of a wealthy man trying to play the role of general manager, a role no one else in any professional football league would hire.

Sprinkle in some questionable offensive play calling and you get a very mediocre team.

Romo may not be perfect, but that guy plays with all heart. What he deals with should be considered a crime in the state of Texas.
  17. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

6,171 Messages
    385 Likes Received
    I don't get it at all. They keep getting off the bad starts every game and that puts so much pressure on this defense.The defense isn't great but it would be nice for the defense to play with a 7-0 lead, 10-0, 13-0, 14-0 something to put pressure on the other teams offense and make them change their game plan a little bit.
  18. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

5,044 Messages
    1,121 Likes Received
    Ive seen enough of Miles. I say they go with Dez, Harris and Cole next season and trade Austin for some line help. Miles can not be counted on for a whole season.
  19. jayhouston12

jayhouston12 New Member

543 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    this game showed me one big thing

without romo we are a 0-11 team....
  20. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

3,861 Messages
    463 Likes Received
    Complete disagree. Ask the Skins whether their win meant something.