1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

***Cowboys vs redskins post game thread***

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Nov 22, 2012.

1. fairviewfarmer

fairviewfarmer Member

338 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Thats my guess too.:mad:
  2. jimmy40

jimmy40 Well-Known Member

15,199 Messages
    307 Likes Received
    Obviously Aikman didn't watch Elway till he got Shanahan and he never watched Marino at all.
  3. DTK

DTK Member

681 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    And what exactly did that win those guys?
  4. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Stackin and Processin, Well

8,609 Messages
    487 Likes Received
    Yeah random internet guy, I totally take your word over one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. Compelling argument.
  5. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

15,252 Messages
    2,453 Likes Received
    I derive my entire life philosophy from random Internet guys. :D
  6. venky

venky Active Member

439 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    I firmly believe there is only one QB in the history of the NFL that can completely change this team on offense, and he currently plays for the Broncos.
  7. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

4,160 Messages
    1,277 Likes Received
    Brady Quinn isn't coming to the Cowboys.
  8. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

15,471 Messages
    1,629 Likes Received
    Yeah? He's going to make Beasley not fall over on his routes or Dez hold onto the football?
  9. venky

venky Active Member

439 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    :p::p::p:
  10. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

2,031 Messages
    513 Likes Received
    Sadly, Ware and Witten especially Witten are getting a little long in the tooth and more than likely have already peaked and are on the downward side of their careers.

Other "key" players on this team that make up the alleged talent on our roster are injury prone and completely undependable like Austin and Murray.

We have sunk very large sums of money into players that arent even marginal like Free and Scandrick.

We are farther away from fielding a good team than most people think.
  11. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

20,442 Messages
    1,123 Likes Received
    Brady Quinn plays for the Chiefs. :)
  12. venky

venky Active Member

439 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    He would call the correct plays. The Redzone efficiency would skyrocket.

But most importantly, he'd command the respect from Cowboys management to control the offense. He wouldn't allow the RHG or any coach to touch the offense.
  13. SDCowboy85

15,471 Messages
    1,629 Likes Received
    :laugh2:Not sure if serious...You really have no clue how this team functions do you?
  14. Dash28

Dash28 Felis silvestris catus

7,012 Messages
    641 Likes Received
    :laugh1:
  15. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

4,160 Messages
    1,277 Likes Received
    Oh that's right.. forgot he signed there. Dammit, joke fail.:mad:
  16. venky

venky Active Member

439 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    I don't think there's a coach in the NFL that's stupid enough to take away what makes Peyton Manning so great. I refuse to believe it. Garrett is a moron, but even he wouldn't be that stupid.

Not to mention, Peyton is loved by the media. It would be a huge PR blunder on the part of the coach.

Whatever though, not sure we're even having this conversation. Manning wouldn't look twice at Dallas.
  17. lwehlers

lwehlers Well-Known Member

1,158 Messages
    96 Likes Received
    looks like the redskins are going to win the division now. the giants have the hardest schedule. they will finish 9-7 or 8-8. the skins have a easy one and they will finish 9-7 and the cowboys will finish 6-10 to 7-9.
  18. SDCowboy85

15,471 Messages
    1,629 Likes Received
    The coach has no power on this team...He'll do what Jerry says to do. And Peyton won't fix a darn thing that's wrong with this team.
  19. mmohican29

mmohican29 Well-Known Member

2,463 Messages
    338 Likes Received
    the team is unprepared on offense. it's clear that the team is UNPREPARED to play against an opponent until the gameplan is torn to shreds and we play breakneck football.

It's disgusting. If the team operates better that way, than that's the way it should be. Garrett should hand his headset directly to Orton so that when Romo is finally broken in half from playing this way, he will be ready to take over.

But truthfully, I am done worrying about the health of our QB. It's clear that Jones doesn't nor Garrett for giving the stamp of approval of these scrubs that occupy space between Romo and the end of his career. Romo is owed respect for his efforts, but he has to take some blame for the gameplan as well, and his forced throws as well which there are far too many of for my tastes. Therefore I could care less if he gets his back broken in half at this point.

The team plays zero complimentary football. This teams complimentary football formula is let Romo wing it til his arm falls off and hope he survives because he's good enough to win lots of games basically FREELANCING.

Whatever the Cowboys need to do to win ballgames, I am behind.
  20. venky

venky Active Member

439 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    True. We'll see if that changes if Sean Payton is brought in. No way Payton will come in if he doesn't have any power.