1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Cowboys Vs Seahawks ***Game Thread***

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Cbz40, Jan 6, 2007.

1. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,116 Messages
    319 Likes Received
    So what? What relevance does fumbles during QB play have to do with fumbling it holding for a QB?
  2. Shotgun Dave

Shotgun Dave Well-Known Member

1,440 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    To lose like this hurts as bad as anything I've felt in all my years as a Cowboys fan. I simply cannot believe it.

What ridiculously bad luck to go with such a bad game.

Oh well. I thought we had No shot at the SB anyway so maybe this will have an effect.
  3. slogriff

slogriff Member

268 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Romo pulls a Crayton and sticks the ball out on the last play it would have been very close to a 1st down. instead he pulls the ball into his body and uses his left hand to cushion his fall
  4. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,752 Messages
    212 Likes Received
    GOOD BYE ARTIE!
  5. canters

canters Active Member

1,788 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Be fair to the guy,,,this IS HIS FIRST PLAYOFF GAME in HIS FIRST year starting. WE DID NOT collapse in the end of the year just becuase of Romo,,,,the D is the problem mostly.

ie., the TD to Stevens when we needed to hold.

How about the game plan? Romo had 189 yrds passing on 17 completions. WOW??!!
  6. kingwhicker

kingwhicker BCRSA

3,290 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm glad this turd of a season is over- the last two years have been the biggest POS years I can remember- get hyped up in November and humiliated in December. To H with it!!
  7. needforspeed

needforspeed Legend in my spare time

667 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    what in he11's bathroom are you babbling about?
  8. Fan Since 77

Fan Since 77 New Member

985 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You're a G dam idiot.
  9. panther1012

panther1012 Member

129 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I agree totally. His arm is average and his hand are suspect. His confidence will never recover from this game. He will always question his hands; it's just natural to do so. He did not play well at all today or down the streach.

Bill will resign and the coaching staff will be obliterated !!!! :bang2:
  10. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,756 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    yep The Football Gods has a sense of humor

after the safety....i thought to myself I am gonna crap my pants if we lose 21-20.......but I was thinking Seattle would get a FG then get the ball back and drive for a game winning FG.....

I didn't anticipate a TD, missed 2pt conversion.......and then the botched hold by Romo....

still..........we lost 21-20.........

Yep Gods of the Pigskin are having a good chuckle at me right now.....
  11. wxcpo

wxcpo Active Member

2,512 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I am so pissed right now. The ***in refs cost us this game and no one is saying anythign about how piss poor they were.
  12. spindoc

spindoc Member

167 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I realize kicking the field goal is the right thing to do, but I would not have been surprised to see Seattle drive the field and kick a game winning field goal. Roy would have given up a bomb with about five seconds left. It's too bad Witten didn't get another six inches on his catch.
  13. kingwhicker

kingwhicker BCRSA

3,290 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That turd that Romo left in hell's bathroom's toilet is what I'm babbling about.
  14. Phrozen Phil

Phrozen Phil Active Member

3,880 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I'm looking forward to seeing this guy with a full training camp as the number 1 QB.
  15. T-New41

T-New41 Shut 'em Down

2,227 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    This game pretty much epitomized our season. Poor start, heat up right in the middle, fade down the stretch, come up half a yard short.

What a horrible finish. Just couldn't get things to click when we needed them. So another LONG off-season, another low draft pick, and another disappointing season.
  16. BigDPlayer

BigDPlayer Active Member

533 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    I still don't understand why the fumble was a fumble by Romo. It looked like the ground caused it and he was at the ONE YRD line.

I don't understand. Did I just miss see it??
  17. demdcowboys#1

demdcowboys#1 Active Member

1,462 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    ****in crying......................
  18. kingwhicker

kingwhicker BCRSA

3,290 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That was the leauge paying the Seahawks back for giving them the business in Super Bowl XL.
  19. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,155 Messages
    4,341 Likes Received
    BP wanted Romo grounded, he will be now.
  20. BigDPlayer

BigDPlayer Active Member

533 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Well, I replayed the "fumble" by Romo and he was at the 1.3 yrd line.