1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys Wallpaper/Screen Savers?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Duane, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Duane

Duane Active Member

6,875 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Does anyone know where I can get Dallas Cowboy themed wallpaper and screen savers? I figure it's time to put my Terry Tate office linebacker background to rest.
  2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,687 Messages
    2,706 Likes Received

At the risk of getting ragged on by a fellow poster (who will remain nameless for now)....try a google search.

I really am not sure about the screensaver situation....however you should be able to find some wallpapers here.

http://www.bluestarboys.com/main/Downloads.html

They also have some icons there to download.

That site really has some great pictures in the gallery section as well.
  3. Duane

Duane Active Member

6,875 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Thanks man.

I did do a search but got a a$$ load of pages, many of them with a ton of pop-ups, with a lot of junk. At work I don't have anything to cut through those pop-ups and figured some of the guys would have a place you went for stuff like that.
  4. BrAinPaiNt

59,687 Messages
    2,706 Likes Received

Sorry...should have thought about the popups....I do not download screensavers so I did not realize how bad it was until I was trying to help my mom find one she liked...I should have remembered.

I should also say that some of the people at work have been downloading screensavers...and guess what...getting spyware on their computers.

Some of the screensavers now have added software in them to help keep them free...so you may wish to check with a reputable site before downloading and installing.
  5. Duane

Duane Active Member

6,875 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    I put this one up. Now all I have to do is remember to enable my desktop icons when I need something :D

[IMG]
  6. BrAinPaiNt

59,687 Messages
    2,706 Likes Received
    I noticed that wallpaper right off the bat when I looked over there...IMO it was clearly the best one.
  7. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Who would do that? :D
  8. LaTunaNostra

LaTunaNostra He Made the Difference

14,987 Messages
    0 Likes Received