1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys wearing Blue or White Sunday?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by coyboy, Dec 27, 2012.

1. coyboy

coyboy Member

113 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I would bet Blue although last time in DC they wore white
  2. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,387 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    I hope white.

Then that excuse can't be used as a silly curse if they lose.
  3. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

11,555 Messages
    1,065 Likes Received
    The curse talk has been gone for a long time. You will find many fans (myself included) like the dark uniforms a lot. I wish we wore them more than we do.

/reality
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,292 Messages
    1,763 Likes Received
    I don't know what the Cowboys will be wearing does not matter I do expect the Cowboys to ring the bell on Cinderella. Her dance is about to come to an end. :D
  5. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,105 Messages
    1,156 Likes Received
    :bow:
  6. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,292 Messages
    1,763 Likes Received
    That goes back a long ways. I doubt many of todays players even know about it or care about it. Not even sure what their record is in recent times wearing the dark blue.
  7. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,000 Messages
    136 Likes Received
    Who cares. All that matters is that the Cowboys will be suiting up for the playoffs next Sunday while the Redskins wear their pajamas and bunny slippers.
  8. Supercowboy1986

Supercowboy1986 Active Member

979 Messages
    100 Likes Received
    I have to disagree I love the white uniforms and hope they wear them. (I have a dark blue witten jersey and a white Keyshawn.)

Oh and WG I agree. I for one think we shouldn't allow other fans to post or register here but hey I don't run the site. They are just worthless posters and it just puzzles me why they post about their team on a COWBOYS FAN SITE. I have no desire to go on another teams MB to talk about the cowboys so it doesn't make sense to me that others post here.
  9. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,000 Messages
    136 Likes Received
    RGThreesus
    Banned

That was quick...LOL
  10. iceberg

28,105 Messages
    1,156 Likes Received
    He actually got to 2. That did him and his diaper parade in.
  11. iceberg

28,105 Messages
    1,156 Likes Received
    If they come to talk trash they're gone quick. If to talk football out of appreciation for the game, why not?
  12. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,867 Messages
    3,805 Likes Received
    We have some good opposing fans posting here, which is why we welcome them.

Plus, if they're good posters they provide a balance to the straight Cowboys dialog that goes on on the site.

Trolls, however, are NFL (not for long) on here..
  13. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

I hope they wear the dark blue myself. I like that uni and they don't seem to wear it enough.
  14. RGIII

RGIII Member

35 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I'm not one to come on to another teams forum board and spat off nonsense in an attempt to get banned. I like to have discussions about football, with other teams fans, and hope they will be decent and fun.

With that said, and you are a board mod, it was the guys first post and it wasnt really that bad (no offensive language, no calling out a particular poster, etc.), why ban him for that?

Again, its just a curious question, not trying to start anything on here. Its a fun rivalry, usually with a heavy dose of trash talking. I know I'm a "guest" here since Im a Redskins fan, but I thought Extreme Skins was bad on banning people for stuff, this just didnt seem like a bannable offense to me.
  15. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It'll be white. Rat-face wants the color at home.
  16. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Trolling Dude, totally bannable offense. Just ask Indiana Jim (that guy was funny though)
  17. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

20,297 Messages
    6,255 Likes Received
    I thought I heard the Cowboys were wearing white this week but I don't pay much attention to that sort of thing.
  18. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,867 Messages
    3,805 Likes Received
    There was another post that has since been deleted that showed the quality of the posts he was gonna make.

He had his one warning, which he either didn't see or ignored. But the next post showed he was only here to troll, so it was his time to go.

Your posts seem to fine, so continue doing what you're doing.
  19. iceberg

28,105 Messages
    1,156 Likes Received
    Its easy to see where he was going with it. Insults are just jr high boring and adds no value.
  20. RGIII

RGIII Member

35 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Gotcha. I know it was his first post lol, my definition of trolling would be if he kept making dumb posts like that and didn't actually discuss football.

Anyhow, I'm sure the mods will be busy with Redskins trolls posting here, every team has them.

Edit: I didnt see WoodysGirl's reply to me. Makes sense, if the guys an jerk, send him home lol.