1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys will put the final nail on Giants coffin

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Shunpike, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Shunpike

Shunpike Active Member

785 Messages
    219 Likes Received
    As a Giants fan this is my horror scenario

*Giants win against Philly at 1 PM game

*Calvin Johnson and Matt Stafford lights the Bears up in a game where Jay Cutler leaves the game due to concussion.

* Packers knock Vikings out to get the first round bye.

Once those happen, Redskins takes the final wild card even if they loose to the Cowboys. Shanahan decides to rest RG3 and Wilson. Cowboys win the game and they are in along with Redskins.

I can't imagine a worst scenario. If it happens I might end up in the hospital.
  2. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,919 Messages
    2,112 Likes Received
    Dont worry.

The Skins wont get the wildcard or the division.

And, neither will the Gnats! :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

No need for you to even watch! :lmao:
  3. Stryker44

Stryker44 Active Member

963 Messages
    81 Likes Received
    As a Skins fan, I actually don't want the Vikings or Bears to lose. Would rather not make the playoffs then lose the NFC East at home - because backing in at the 6 position would just prolong the misery - we'd likely get blown out the next weekend having lost momentum. I don't want the team to have anything "to fall back on" and want them to be just as hungry as Dallas.
  4. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

22,754 Messages
    10,050 Likes Received
    The Redskins will still go all out. You've got a chance to win a division title and a home playoff game.
  5. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

22,754 Messages
    10,050 Likes Received
    Nonsense. You get in any way you can get in.
  6. Shunpike

Shunpike Active Member

785 Messages
    219 Likes Received
    Not gonna happen. We can't win the division anymore. All we can have is Wild Card
  7. Stryker44

Stryker44 Active Member

963 Messages
    81 Likes Received
    Strictly speaking yes - but if we can't take care of business at home against a division rival that has similar weaknesses and has been having to fight tooth and nail just to be in this position...I have little faith that the team would be able to compete with a GB or SF team on the road who has had the understanding they would be in the playoffs since midseason.
  8. The Quest for Six

The Quest for Six Well-Known Member

6,958 Messages
    636 Likes Received
    Thought the Cowboys would finish the season 8-8 and I don't see anything to change that....didn't think they'd win last week and don't think they'll win this week either....
  9. Ultra Warrior

Ultra Warrior 6 Million Light-years beyond believability.

1,592 Messages
    329 Likes Received
    No way the Redskins rest anyone, regardless if they get the Wildcard spot. The Division title is still on the line & that gives you at least 1 HOME game in the Playoffs. That's well worth them not resting ANYONE, plus it would eliminate the Cowboys. I hope none of the above happens though & the Cowboys knock off your Skins.
  10. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,079 Messages
    806 Likes Received
    hmmm

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4872032&postcount=296

11. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    How do you even get out of bed each and every morning w/ the neg attitude you have constantly? You are this way w/ everything, not only the Cowboys.

Sad for you man. Find some happiness.....somewhere.
  12. The Quest for Six

6,958 Messages
    636 Likes Received
  13. The Quest for Six

6,958 Messages
    636 Likes Received

oh so looking at a team realistically and thinking which games they'd lose and which game they'd win looking at their schedule is negative to you....must be sad for you to go through life thinking this team is anything more than an average football team....get your head out of the sand an see the light!!
  14. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,705 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    Nothing selective about it, he just aired out all your negative BS.. :rolleyes:
  15. The Quest for Six

6,958 Messages
    636 Likes Received

keep drinking the Jerry Jones koolaid....
  16. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,079 Messages
    806 Likes Received
    There is a link to each one ....... you are the worst type of fan..... you actually hated this winning streak the Boys have been on.
  17. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,705 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    He's no fan at all, his post history explains it all. You just happened to expose his nonsense. Oh, and good job doing so. It's a lot of fake wannabe fans on this board, unfortunately.
  18. Dallas31

Dallas31 Member

445 Messages
    0 Likes Received

It is always amazing to me how many football fans can't seem to spell "lose" correctly.

Loose is the opposite of tight.

Lose is the opposite of win.
  19. Erik_H

Erik_H Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun. Zone Supporter

2,453 Messages
    81 Likes Received
    It's not just football fans sadly. Now I try not to get all wound up and grammar/spelling nazi-like, but this lose/loose thing just drives me nuts. I usually just end up disregarding whatever the poster has to say once I see it. It's not really fair of me to do so since they may have a good point regardless, but it simply make me assume the poster isn't too bright.
  20. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,124 Messages
    3,184 Likes Received