1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys will put the final nail on Giants coffin

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Shunpike, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,858 Messages
    7,580 Likes Received
  2. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,902 Messages
    1,368 Likes Received

You mad?

Of course you are.

It upsets you that he posted that up and provided evidence of your BS.
  3. Irving Cowboy

Irving Cowboy The Chief

1,603 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    Since we are picking apart his grammar too, he used "worst" instead of "worse".
  4. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,876 Messages
    2,049 Likes Received
    :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

This is just part of our culture now. Its everywhere. Billboards. Newspapers. Menus, and not just "shrimps" at Chinese joints.

Do we just have a lot of stupid people living among us, or is the education system to blame?
  5. Macnalty

Macnalty Well-Known Member

1,051 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    It is so common now I almost fail to pause at the problem. Keep calling them out is the best motto, I know I do my best to keep it straight but appreciate any misspellings critique. Please provide me forgiveness for my latest problem, Woicek instead of Woicik. Hail Mary full of grace.
  6. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

16,577 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    Neither. It's a product of technology. Many of the people quibbling over spellings and sentence structure that in no way shape or form inhibits your understanding of what they say had to write their english papers out by hand or type them on older platforms.

Kids nowadays have everything on a computer and spell check is everywhere. The words get through because they are the correct spelling of a different word.

It's similar to what went on 40 or so years ago when calculators came out and slide rules went out of the wayside. The old guard then talked about how the kids were deficient because they couldn't instantly call up 14 x 19 or have a firm grasp of logs. They were irked too.

It's interesting the patterns humans circle around.

This is a message forum and not an academic journal the last time I checked.
  7. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

22,503 Messages
    9,657 Likes Received
    I was talking about the Redskins. They won't sit anybody with a chance to win the division and get a home playoff game.
  8. davidyee

davidyee Maple Leaf

3,751 Messages
    61 Likes Received
    ...happy with this product?

I see the same trends on resumes as I witness here on the forum.

I'm certainly not hiring academics, but there is something about being at an annual corporate meeting with spelling errors in the presentations.
  9. The Quest for Six

The Quest for Six Well-Known Member

6,862 Messages
    609 Likes Received

I'm not the one taking posts from October and editing them down and taking them out of context....that's you!!
  10. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,699 Messages
    215 Likes Received
    Out of context? What a joke! They're your posts, you post the same negative crap and change your mind constantly and he exposed you. Nothing was taking out of context, THEY'RE YOUR POSTS. Long time members know your deal any way, its no secret. :rolleyes:
  11. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,043 Messages
    788 Likes Received
    There is a link to every post ....... you were exposed ..... deal with it.
  12. The Quest for Six

6,862 Messages
    609 Likes Received

they're part of a post....edited down, you clearly didn't read the total context of the post....

my full post quoteI
    8-8 like I said and average team as I stated all year numerous times...
    like I said, selective editiing and context of the statement. Can do it for every one of his selective edited quotes...maybe he could get a job at MSNBC that's the kind of editiing they do with regards to an indivivdual on trial for killing a 19 year old in Florida..
  13. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,472 Messages
    2,367 Likes Received
    I like the OPs scenario leading up to the game, but Dallas will beat the Skins straight up.
    Clearly there is no way Washington would rest players and risk home field advantage.

In either case, a Dallas win could be the final nail for the Giants' season.
    Guys like ufc would cry like newborns (with little Eli googi-dolls in tow) if that happened. :laugh2: :starspin
    Just dishing out some grief.....nothing more.
  14. The Quest for Six

6,862 Messages
    609 Likes Received

the only one exposed is you edititing down post and their context of which the statement was made.......if you're going to quote someone, quote the whole statement, not just four words to try to make your selective point, then you might have some credibility
  15. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,053 Messages
    2,971 Likes Received
    He did quote the entire statements. If you click on the arrows next to your name, those are the entire posts. He didn't edit a thing.
  16. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

2,008 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    Sounds like you've been drinking something else. Don't worry, man. Life gets better.
  17. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,876 Messages
    2,049 Likes Received
    :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

You mean, like edit to fit an agenda?