Credit to Cowboys Coaching/Front Office

Discussion in 'Coaches/Front Office Zone' started by Verdict, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

6,412 Messages
    1,900 Likes Received
    Now that the Cowboys are 8 and 1 are the detractors ready to admit the coaches and front office are doing some good things, or do you still believe that they can't do anything right?

haleyrules likes this.
  2. Melonfeud

Melonfeud Well-Known Member

1,491 Messages
    1,244 Likes Received
    Good things,good things! yet I kinda think if there wasn't a 'tighten-up' this year, accountability/ results, certain heads got the heads up that heads were gonna roll.
    now heading in a completely different vector, the staff formulated an ingenious plan WORTHY of making Bill Belichick shiver in evil glee,by completely throwing the games intentionally last season to expedite the elevation of their draft status,thusly seeing the brilliant fruition of their endeavors bearing the results of the general managers master plan this season.
    (So far,,, )

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  3. Pokes12

Pokes12 Active Member

665 Messages
    231 Likes Received
    You need to stop drinking so many cups of coffee, my friend. You really think they ditched last season to get Dak at pick 135?

They got lucky. Plain and simple.

Linehan has taken full advantage of the outstanding weapons he inherited, Zeke, Dak, Witt, Beas, Dez, TWil; Lucky. That sure is a lot of talent. Hard to coach that down to mediocrity but I am sure Ginger would have given it a go. Kudos to Marinelli for doing more with basically not much other than Lee, OScar and Mo.

cml750 likes this.
  4. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

7,220 Messages
    8,729 Likes Received
    If they go longer than one and done in the playoffs maybe I'll jump off the hate bandwagon. lol

Novacek84 and haleyrules like this.
  5. Novacek84

Novacek84 Well-Known Member

1,491 Messages
    390 Likes Received
    I agree. It's time for this coaching staff to win multiple playoff games. That's what it's all about. I will remain skeptical about Garrett & Co. until they get past divisional playoff round.

6. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

3,718 Messages
    2,256 Likes Received
    For me it is either a Superbowl this year or having similar success next year. If they win it all or show they can be consistently successful, I will get on the Garrett bandwagon. History shows Garrett will have an inverse record of this season next year. Until he shows he can break that pattern and that his OJT is finished, I will give him props for a good season this year but keep the anointing oil in the cabinet.

PA Cowboy Fan likes this.
  7. Stryker44

Stryker44 ^^^Skins Fan

2,155 Messages
    278 Likes Received
    Does anybody have footage of Jerry Jones in action in the war room or doing player talent analysis?

8. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

27,363 Messages
    18,510 Likes Received
    Did anybody have video of Steve Jobs designing the iPhone? Which schematic program was he using?