Crow thread

Discussion in 'Rant Zone' started by phildadon86, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

5,161 Messages
    4,124 Likes Received
    Lmao!! Worst game you have ever seen from a QB? You do realize Romo had 3 picks and 2 of them were pick 6s in his last start, right?

Have you ever seen some of the bums around the league play QB who have ratings of 0?

Please stop.

ka0tik, Romo_To_Dez, Robbieac and 2 others like this.
  2. Vero_F250

Vero_F250 Well-Known Member

589 Messages
    583 Likes Received
    No worries, doesn't bother me at all, I'm a Dak supporter. As long as you come back and eat crow every time you are wrong...

Again. Just enjoy the win.

Rushing back here demanding those who wanted a change to eat crow is quite childish.

RingOfHonor88 likes this.
  3. phildadon86

phildadon86 Well-Known Member

4,777 Messages
    4,885 Likes Received
    Romo could have ran for the first down that led to a touchdown run by Dak? And you are asking me what im Drinking?

4. THEHEREAFTER

THEHEREAFTER Well-Known Member

4,324 Messages
    2,437 Likes Received
    But Dez still sucks though of course..

xwalker likes this.
  5. plymkr

plymkr Well-Known Member

1,847 Messages
    2,182 Likes Received
    As a big Romo fan and someone who wants him to start. The only thing I got to say is: whew, big sigh of relief that Dak got back on track tonight. And he did this against a good defense. That Tampa Bay defense was playing really well in their 5 game win streak. And Dak took them to school baby.

Man I'm so relieved we got that W. I said it during the week and I'll say it again. I don't care who plays as long as we win. I would like to see what Romo could do with this offense but I wanted that W more than anything and this was a big win. With the Giants winning, we needed this one.

Dak was basically flawless. Didn't force anything, no TO's, was accurate. 32-36 and he responded like a man.

Whew, big sigh of relief. Now we just got to knock out the Lions

6. phildadon86

4,777 Messages
    4,885 Likes Received
    I will gladly. Issue with that is, i actually STICK BY players on this team. Others dont. Thats the whole premise of this thread

7. Ranching

Ranching Well-Known Member

4,641 Messages
    11,048 Likes Received
    Settle down man, this ain't the CFL.

8. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye.

17,846 Messages
    6,255 Likes Received
    I'm pretty sure he never denied it.

9. phildadon86

4,777 Messages
    4,885 Likes Received
    Is it? You know what else is childish? Calling out Dez for thinking about his recently deceased father over football. But i aint calling them out. So relax with your judgements.

10. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

27,704 Messages
    19,299 Likes Received
    I said he would have some occasional big games in the future but can't be counted on for consistency.

11. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

14,652 Messages
    4,141 Likes Received
    Totally agree. There's a dude from San Francisco......A dude who just got a 27 million dollar contract, Osweiller. AND a dude named Bortles.....Long list.

12. phildadon86

4,777 Messages
    4,885 Likes Received
    You also made it seem like losing Parnell was the biggest mistake in the history of this franchise. So forgive me if your opinion to me is a little slanted

13. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye.

17,846 Messages
    6,255 Likes Received
    I've never understood call out threads.Once a game is over, I couldn't care less about the opinions expressed in the previous week. They get thrown out.

But, then, I have a life.

WoodysGirl likes this.
  14. THEHEREAFTER

THEHEREAFTER Well-Known Member

4,324 Messages
    2,437 Likes Received
    Cool so proclaiming that HE SUCKS.. a bit inaccurate maybe?

15. mgcowboy

mgcowboy Well-Known Member

2,588 Messages
    971 Likes Received
    Man I was just saying it for a couple of weeks as a joke .. Jones31 is on of my favorite players ....it was not meant for criticizing him .. because he was unlucky with all missed INTs I made the joke about it....chill

:cool:

16. Vero_F250

Vero_F250 Well-Known Member

589 Messages
    583 Likes Received
    Yes. It's childish. It isn't a judgment. It is childish. And the more you rant about it the worse it looks on you. But please, continue. Lmao.

17. Animosity

Animosity Well-Known Member

1,069 Messages
    887 Likes Received
    Dak is the franchise QB. Some people here think we have Tom Brady on the bench, lmao. Newsflash, the guy sitting on the bench has 2 wildcard playoff wins in 10 years.

The Natural and phildadon86 like this.
  18. phildadon86

4,777 Messages
    4,885 Likes Received
    Its amazing to me when logic comes into it how many people fall off of a thread in this forum.

Ranching likes this.
  19. black label

black label Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

1,670 Messages
    2,952 Likes Received
    :laugh:

Ranching and Vero_F250 like this.
  20. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

47,276 Messages
    8,264 Likes Received
    I have like 30 guys on my IG list and it's going to grow exponentially this week. I'm just sick of it some I'm getting away from it. I'd really like to enjoy this season without the low class input.

Noryb, PA Cowboy Fan and Ranching like this.