1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

CZFFL I Pre-season Commentary Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Danny White, Aug 3, 2005.

1. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Agreed :)

And if Staley can make it through the year without getting injured, an dsince Bettis wont get near the load he did a year ago, I think Staley can put up good numbers.

2. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,352 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    WOOHITZ,
    When does FA time begin? I know it's 8/9, but is it midnight 8/9 or noon or what?

Also, there are unlimited FA moves, correct?

3. Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy Woohitz

268 Messages
    0 Likes Received

FA's will begin at noon on 8/9. Yes, its unlimited FA moves, first come first serve. I dont like the way Yahoo does this, but that's what we're working with.

4. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,352 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Apparently it isn't first come first served. I tried to make a move today, and apparently its on waiver priority. Is that correct?

5. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    K19, the reason I want to trade with you is I want either Foster or Jones, Mike Williams, Harrington and Gore for Mason and Staley isnt fair.

6. Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy Woohitz

268 Messages
    0 Likes Received

yes, that's the way it should be. I was under the impression that people were adding and dropping at will.