1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

D-Hall playing nice

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by DavidS, Oct 30, 2012.

1. DavidS

DavidS Well-Known Member

1,127 Messages
    193 Likes Received
  2. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    His paycheck will be a bit lighter this week. Hopefully he was tossed from the game.
  3. arglebargle

arglebargle Well-Known Member

5,026 Messages
    139 Likes Received
    He was tossed. Hopefully he gets a suspension.
  4. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I agree. I hope they suspend him for 2-3 games. Hall is a malcontent and constantly has issues w/ rules and authority in the NFL.

Total maroon
  5. SkinsFan82

SkinsFan82 Member

285 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Yeah, as a Redskins fan I was watching that saying "What are you doing you idiot??!" as it happened.

He was right to be upset by the non-call but that's no excuse for how he acted.

Even if you buy his story that he thought it was ok to take off his helmet because it was a time out and that the ref was talking back at him. He has to respect the fact they are the authority figure in the game and you aren't their equal in that situation.

He's always been like that though, he's gotten into it with his own coaches multiple times, opposing coaches (mike smith...during a game), teammates, opponents, anyone and everyone.

I've been ready for the 'Skins to get rid of him for a little while now and this is just another reason. I mean the fact he has a huge cap number and is one of the worst corners in the division is enough but his attitude just puts him over the top.

I'd like to see him suspended a game or two just to push the 'Skins a little further toward letting him go.

I have no delusions of a playoff run this year, so anything to help shake up our *terrible* defense for next year is fine by me.
  6. the_h0wey

the_h0wey Well-Known Member

1,081 Messages
    114 Likes Received

He's always been a pretty good player, but he certainly is a knucklehead. I'm glad the Boys didn't try to grab him a few years back.
  7. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,140 Messages
    502 Likes Received

The ref said number 23 was 'Excused" from the game. First I've heard of that. :laugh2:

Hall is one of those guys who can certainly dish it......... but can't take it.
  8. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I read Leno got in a little on D-Halls trouble since last Sunday.

"Did anybody catch the Redskins/Steelers game the other day? Cornerback DeAngelo Hall, he got into the ref's face, he got right in the ref's face and he received the harshest penalty I have ever seen in a game."
    Leno then cuts to the offending footage, where some creative liberties were taken.

"There are two fouls on No. 23: unsportsmanlike conduct and a foul against an official," the official said. "Both 15-yard penalties will be enforced and the player will be ejected from the game. Also, he will banned from strip clubs for a period of six weeks, his Escalade will be taken away and he will be forced to drive a Prius. And until further notice, he will not be allowed to date a Kardashian. First down."

:laugh2:
  9. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,555 Messages
    1,913 Likes Received
    That is harsh, but deserved.

;)
  10. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Oh well...

DeAngelo Hall will be fined, not suspended, for incident with ref

Posted by Michael David Smith on November 1, 2012, 6:25 PM EDT

Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall won’t be suspended after he was ejected from Sunday’s game against the Steelers for screaming at an official.
    The NFL has decided instead to fine Hall for his actions, the Washington Post reports. There’s no word yet on the amount of the fine, but Hall is also expected to be warned that further misconduct toward officials would result in a suspension.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...be-fined-not-suspended-for-incident-with-ref/