1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

Dak haters chirping

Discussion in 'Quarterback Zone' started by JerryJonesMustGo, Jan 1, 2017.

1. sean10mm

sean10mm Well-Known Member

326 Messages
    408 Likes Received
    Yeah, it's just the same few dudes who think benching Romo spells the team's DOOM that are getting on everyone else's nerves. Outside the echo chamber there isn't much Dak hate outside angry division rivals - most people seem to have written off Romo after his latest injury and are happy the team is winning.

Idgit likes this.
  2. Idgit

Idgit That sounds really boring Staff Member

44,164 Messages
    27,100 Likes Received
    I didn't write off Romo, but it's pretty easy to accept that the young developing player playing at such a high level is the guy you need to bet on going forward.

I just don't see anybody really taking shots at Dak at all. I mean, there are going to be stragglers on any topic, but it's pretty much unanimously accepted by Cowboys fans--as much as anything ever can be with us. But it seems like posters are promoting the idea that Dak-hate actually exists and is a thing....I mean, beyond the few stragglers.

Cowboysfan917 likes this.
  3. mrtxstar

mrtxstar Well-Known Member

6,002 Messages
    2,733 Likes Received
    Tony would have had similar results as Dak this season had he been allowed to play once healthy. If that is viewed as "Dak hate" then you have a weak idea of what hate is. It's just a preference and isn't intended to throw shade on anyone else. Dak is lucky to be living in the era where real hate for a black QBs isn't common. In long past years, Romo would have been given his starting job back once healthy. Hate is a word used far to easily by todays youth.

Cowboysfan917 and ChldsPlay like this.
  4. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

5,116 Messages
    4,076 Likes Received
    Good

That's funny. Romo said this was Dak's team in his corny press conference he did a few months back. Dak is doing lip service. It's his team now. Romo is done here. And that's great news. We were handcuffed to his health for too long. Good QB but never got it done.

NumOneQB likes this.
  5. Sportsdude360

Sportsdude360 Active Member

78 Messages
    163 Likes Received
    It isn't Romo's team anymore. Romo is the past, Dak is the future.

6. LocimusPrime

LocimusPrime Well-Known Member

8,032 Messages
    17,398 Likes Received
    My man Romo is gone. It's Dak's time now. So no need to argue
    Dak's team!

Cowboy06 likes this.