1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

dallas cowboys # 5 on nfl network right now;...vid added

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Jul 14, 2010.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,117 Messages
    116 Likes Received
    its one right now, 6:13 pm
  2. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,117 Messages
    116 Likes Received
    woodson says qb are measured how they play in postseason which is true

one guys said, other guys have to step up besides romo, solomon i think

another announcer mentioned troy, but solomon said, im not taking shot at aikman, like other announcer did

bald head guy said dez has to help, woodson says dez should help, but roy has to live up to expectations,

roy williams your getting paid, now produce one announcer said

biggest concerns, defense stepping up in playoffs and post season, but 20th in pass defense, secondary is pretty solid, woodson called out brooking says he is detriment to passing game in coverage

solomon said like cowboys didnt show up against giants in 2007, didnt show up in eagles in 2008, so when things are going good in dallas, its all from the neck up because when things get good thats when you better worry about cowboys,
  3. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

16,400 Messages
    2,414 Likes Received
    Solomon get's it! Stop blaming Romo for everything. He's doing his part. And Austin did save Roy's butt. Rod however is a raging idiot. I love how he talks about QBs are judged by the post season (with nothing good to say about the team at all) but then he's one of the biggest Rogers tent-pitchers on TV.
  4. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

10,877 Messages
    1,783 Likes Received
    Hey Woodson! How did your boy Rodgers do against Arizona last year? Oh yeah, Rodgers held on to the ball too long, began to fumble, and as the ball was coming out he kicks it right into Carlos Dansby's hands.

Great job their Aaron. How come Tony gets blasted after that botched snap in Seattle, nearly turning the mishap into at least a first down before getting tackled just shy? And yet their's Aaron, the best QB in the league according to some, kicking the ball into the defender's bread basket for the game ending TD. Where's the unending hooplah over that?

Total crap!
  5. jswalker1981

jswalker1981 Fact > Your Opinion

2,616 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  6. jswalker1981

jswalker1981 Fact > Your Opinion

2,616 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Solomon Wilcots is NFLN's version of Trent Dilfer.

Someone who actually watches football.
  7. 67CowboysFan

67CowboysFan New Member

2,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He was getting after Woodson on not having the facts straight during the top 5 pass rushers segment. :D
  8. BehindEnemyLinez

BehindEnemyLinez Optimist Prime

2,234 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    GB's image: down to earth, hard working, representing the everyman...
    DAL's image: flashy, $uccess is paid for not earned, elitist, arrogant...
    If they had taken completely opposite roads and we had A.R. & they had Tony think everyone would be fawning over Romo while still waiting on Rodgers to "prove himself"!!
  9. dcfanatic

dcfanatic Benched

10,408 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    [youtube]-K1un9JVyr8[/youtube]

Woodson and his hate for Cowboys is pretty funny. He knows it's there and he just keeps pushing along with it even though he knows it so obvious.

Anyone who thinks Romo is the guy holding this team back from winning a Super Bowl is clueless.
  10. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,928 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    Maybe the only thing worse than the superficiality and sheer laziness of today's "analysts" are the staged arguments where two guys are scripted with two opposite viewpoints in every single show. It's so old.

And what they said about Aikman is why I hate the liberalized passing rules of the last six or so years. Before long, every current QB worth a darn is going to be his team's leader in all the historical passing stats. Does that make them the best? No way.
  11. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,879 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    That is the truth!:bow:
  12. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,926 Messages
    442 Likes Received
    Woodson is a complete IDIOT. He's embarrassing!!!
  13. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm worried about the offensive line... Especially on the road in load hostile environments against playoff teams.
  14. pancakeman

pancakeman Well-Known Member

2,019 Messages
    290 Likes Received
    No it's not! ;)
  15. Star4Ever

Star4Ever Well-Known Member

6,151 Messages
    339 Likes Received
    Except for the part about the Cowboys not showing up against the Giants in 2007. I really like Solomon, but that was a stupid and erroenous remark. Does he not know that the game went down to the final play? We lost, but saying we didn't show up was stupid.
  16. tko112204

tko112204 Active Member

599 Messages
    44 Likes Received
    We lost to the eventual Super Bowl champions. You can show up, and still lose.
  17. sonnyboy

sonnyboy Benched

7,355 Messages
    0 Likes Received

With a ton of help from the officials. I said it once I said it a hundred times.

If the roles were reversed and we got the calls they did and won as they did.....there would have been a congressional inquiry.

But since we were the home fav, it all gets washed away. All you hear is "well they shoulda played better and not let it come down to a few bad calls".
  18. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I mentioned Woodson's idiocy in another thread yesterday. He's over-the-top anti-Romo. Not sure how much of it is real, and how much is prescribed antagonist material, but it's blatant and childish either way. I'm sure it feeds anti-cowboy (and simply stupid) people's desires nicely though.

Anyone notice how Rod stumbles when he starts talking about our previous QB's....the only one he knows is Aikman. How in bloody hell can you be a hall of fame professional player turned "expert analyst", and not freaking know about Roger Staubach? The man's opinion is unqualified, to put it nicely.

Wilcot, on the other hand, had no such problem.