1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

News: Dan Reeves quits!!!

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by rangers71, Feb 4, 2009.

1. notherbob

notherbob Active Member

2,864 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    I keep trying to be a good boy and not post negative stuff about Jerry and the way the Cowboys have imploded but when stuff like this just keeps happening, what do you do?

The downward spiral continues.
  2. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    he's my #1 choice. I would hate to see careers of good to great players like Romo,Ware and Witten wasted in this joke of a franchise unless coach Holmgren can fix it.
  3. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

40,466 Messages
    2,217 Likes Received
    Garrett is an offensive coordinator, if he doesn't know that, why is he here?
  4. EPL0c0

EPL0c0 The Funcooker

5,137 Messages
    343 Likes Received
    I firmly believe that all 3 RBs could be the starter on this team. That means this team's offensive identity should be "run the ball down their throats" next season. If Owens is best used in the slot going across the middle on a slant then man, get him into the slot and let him go across the middle. If Martellus Bennett is the athletic freak we all think he is, then USE him as something more than a ST guy.
  5. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received

I would take a younger coach and a front office shakeup over anything.

New hungry coaches looking to make names for themselves over anything.

but that will never work here, so with that in mind I am a fan of holmgren also.

I think almost as highly of him as I do parcells and some others.

The only thing is, I am not sure anyone can handle working for the jerry machine.

LIke my buddy always tells me, Jerry operates this team like its the last year of the nfl. Its hard to accomplish anything knowing that.
  6. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    spot on. I want us to go young too But Jerry:mad: doesn't want to hire a young HC. atleast Holmgren has a ring so they will respect him but he's up there in age. Jerry is screwing up big time by changing coaches every few years. nobody is gonna win with constant coaching changes like we've been through.