1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Dan Snyder is a Snake

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by cej757, Mar 14, 2014.

1. ConstantReboot

ConstantReboot Well-Known Member

2,121 Messages
    454 Likes Received
    I heard his trying to sign Jerry as his new GM!

Well I heard it on the rumor tree.
  2. CowboysFaninDC

CowboysFaninDC Well-Known Member

2,797 Messages
    115 Likes Received
    why is he a snake? 16 teams showed interest in ware. including philly. and ware didn't consider any of the teams in the NFC east. class move.

spencer and hatcher just wanted a big payday.
  3. Tawney88

Tawney88 Well-Known Member

770 Messages
    369 Likes Received
    Snyder isn't that dumb
  4. Tawney88

770 Messages
    369 Likes Received
    Lol
  5. Tawney88

770 Messages
    369 Likes Received
    You left out the trying part. That's key. He didn't say they improved their team but were trying to improve their team. You may think they didn't, but to get angry at Snyder for signing Hatcher, and trying to sign Ware and Spencer in an attempt to try to improve his team is just stupid.
  6. cej757

cej757 Active Member

308 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    He already has Stephen Bowen. Then he says ooh I want Ware, then he signs Hatcher, now he's trying to sign Spencer as well.

He wants to recreate the entire Cowboys defense. I bet if Ratliff was on the market he would've signed him too.
  7. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,648 Messages
    1,453 Likes Received
    That's not always a good thing.
  8. Carolina Cowboy

Carolina Cowboy Active Member

357 Messages
    153 Likes Received
    That's insulting to Hobbits. Let's just say Mr. Napoleon Foreskin.
    dragon_mikal likes this.
  9. Section444

Section444 Well-Known Member

4,243 Messages
    784 Likes Received
    Haha, we're calling another owner a snake?
  10. iowast8rs

iowast8rs Well-Known Member

835 Messages
    253 Likes Received
    You nailed it. How pathetic the fans in the DC area and the organization when the week leading up to the game against our Boys, they call it Cowboys week! Not Redskins week, or anything that can help boaster their image, Cowboys week! They hate so much that they want to be like us. I too live in the DC area.
  11. RGIII

RGIII Member

35 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    We signed Bowen in 2011......because he was a 3-4 DE and we had just prematurely switched to the 3-4 in 2010 without the proper personnel in place. Say what you want about Hatcher, but we are in need of a DT and he is listed as the second best DT in FA with an A- grade. We also looked at Spencer because he's an upgrade over Golston and he was a grade B free agent, haven't signed him yet.

Half the league looked at Ware, not sure what your point is. You also bring up the fact we brought in Deon, that was almost 15 years ago lol. And you say that y'all never sign any Redskins players in FA. Well, that's not entirely accurate. When we took Bowen in 2011, Dallas signed Dockery. Last season, you signed WR Lance Lewis (camp fodder). We also played chess with Suisham (however you spell his ****ing name) on rosters.
  12. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

4,997 Messages
    1,390 Likes Received
    I pity you if you live there. I lived there for 30 years of this vain life, but no more. My hatred has not diminished any. Once you've lived there and developed the hatred for all thinks Skins I think it would be impossible to ever lose that hatred.

This clown is a perfect representation of what you have to deal with year round in Skins land:

iowast8rs likes this.
  13. iowast8rs

iowast8rs Well-Known Member

835 Messages
    253 Likes Received
    I never hated any team until I moved to this area. My hatred for the team is down to the bone. This clown is one of many I've encountered.
  14. WPBCowboysFan

4,997 Messages
    1,390 Likes Received
    Its insane there. I have no hatred for anything in this world like I do for all things Skins. I feel your pain.
    iowast8rs likes this.
  15. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,241 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    This is one of my favorite threads ever on CZ.

Thanks guys
    NIBGoldenchild likes this.
  16. cej757

cej757 Active Member

308 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    One offseason and you try to sign 3 players from your Rival in the division, Who in the hell does that besides some little Fantasy League Owner like Snyder. I can see you going after one guy but three starters on one teams D-line is crazy.
  17. cej757

cej757 Active Member

308 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    You'll also be happy when you see how old Hatcher looks in that 3-4 that he hated to play in Dallas. It was just a money grab my man.
  18. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

13,990 Messages
    1,023 Likes Received

As long as he stays a bad owner it's all good. Non competitive 4skins until doomsday. In fact, I love him being 4skins owner. Their fans probably feel the same about Jerry.
  19. WPBCowboysFan

4,997 Messages
    1,390 Likes Received
    Dude, . . . . . . . . we're no laughing WITH you, we're laughing AT you. All of Skins Nation.
    iowast8rs likes this.
  20. RGIII

RGIII Member

35 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    You make it sound like we sat there and only went for Dallas players. We went for better players first, didn't overpay, they went elsewhere, then we went after the best players available, signed one. Spencer is the only other one we truly pursued.

There is a huge difference in a team saying they are interested in a player (Ware) and actually heavily recruiting them, which we didn't. It was obvious that we were trying to address our secondary issues first with top tier players, it didn't happen, we went to the next areas of need (which we have a ton).

Quit trying to make something out of nothing, it's silly.
    NIBGoldenchild likes this.