1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Dan Snyder is a Snake

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by cej757, Mar 14, 2014.

1. 187beatdown

187beatdown Lack of Big Plays

4,309 Messages
    827 Likes Received
    If he was trying to improve his team, he could do a lot better than Spencer or Ware.
  2. BobGriffin3

BobGriffin3 Member

56 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    ?? really? Because we didn't sign either 1 of them. Are you unaware we signed Hatcher?
  3. Bullflop

Bullflop Well-Known Member

2,758 Messages
    773 Likes Received
    I'm guessing he subscribes to the theory that "all's fair in love and football." Obviously, he feels no obligation to cater to us.
  4. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Well-Known Member

1,016 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    My understanding is that poaching players from teams in division is much more a BA move. Granted Snyder did his share, but BA truly believes it is a double win if you get a productive player away from a division opponent and on your own team. I am sure we had no interest in Ware though simply based on Cap. All of our signings seem to be done with a 4Mil cap hit as the Max this year. No way Ware was more than a kick the tires type interest.
    Also, I am pretty sure the media tied the Skins to nearly every FA at some point.
  5. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

6,840 Messages
    2,708 Likes Received
    And just how well has the "NEW" way in Skins Land worked out for you? It looks like the "New" is just more of the same old way. Gave up a king's ransom for a self centered ego driven 1 year wonder in RGME, setting the organization back for years ala Mike Ditka and Ricky Williams. Talk about delusion. Bro, I lived there for 30 years. I know everything there is to know about delusional fans and laughing stock watching you clowns over the years.

The "New" way is where you guys overpay Jason Hatcher, an old timer coming off of a good contract year season. Just more of the same!
  6. Stryker44

Stryker44 Well-Known Member

1,368 Messages
    144 Likes Received
    We grossly overpaid for Orakpo and Hatcher imo. Money would have been better spent on Byrd, Whitner, Talib, or Revis.
  7. BobGriffin3

BobGriffin3 Member

56 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Cowboy fans are so in denial of everything its starting to get comical. So please, give me some knowledge about how your precious franchise has worked out so well with Jerry, Romo as a QB, JG? Let me know how amazing that regime is. For the delusional fans who don't understand what's going on with other teams, understand contracts, understand free agency, here is some help.

http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-redskins/post/_/id/6166/hatchers-contract-favorable-for-redskins
  8. WPBCowboysFan

6,840 Messages
    2,708 Likes Received
    Deflecting and attempting smokescreens about other teams does NOTHING to alleviate the reality of the futility of your team.
  9. Tawney88

Tawney88 Well-Known Member

1,596 Messages
    603 Likes Received
    This is like two hobos arguing over who has the better box.
  10. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,283 Messages
    68 Likes Received
    LOL.

Again, I don't expect Hatcher to hit 11 sacks again. But he is a good player who got a fair market deal that the Redskins can easily get out of in 2 years with the way it is structured.

I saw no rumors on Ware to the Redskins, and it looks like the Redskins won't pay the price Spencer wants.

If it makes you guys feel better, the Giants took Antonio Pierce and Lavar Arrington in the middle of last decade 1 year apart, and Pierce gave away the whole damn playbook to Coughlin.
  11. Tawney88

1,596 Messages
    603 Likes Received
    I have no problem with the Skins going after those guys. I think it's stupid some Cowboys fans are mad about it.
  12. BobGriffin3

BobGriffin3 Member

56 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Whose arguing and deflecting? You said we overpaid for Hatcher......I showed you facts that we didn't but you seem to have a hard time grasping facts. Judging by the rest of your fan base comments of non delusional fans, I'll leave it at that.
  13. WPBCowboysFan

6,840 Messages
    2,708 Likes Received
    Facts? [IMG]

Didnt overpay for Hatcher? [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

A Skins fan calling other fans delusional? Just Priceless, simply priceless!
  14. Sonny#9

Sonny#9 Well-Known Member

1,597 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    I agree--put it this way: I absolutely love Jerry Jones. I hope he is the Cowboys owner for very, very long time.
  15. Tawney88

1,596 Messages
    603 Likes Received
    That's mean