1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Danny Coale tears ACL

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Sampson, Nov 17, 2012.

1. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

6,589 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    Keep it on the the thread. Enough of the jabs and insults.
  2. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Would it come as a shock to know that you can "want your team to win" without the constant drone of hateful discourse?
  3. CCBoy

CCBoy Active Member

13,343 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I posted a thread about a year back, that started out with the topic: Is Jerry Jones really your huckleberry?...and the rest of the story.;)
  4. JPM

JPM Well-Known Member

5,655 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    I'm not shocked and surprised by anything in here anymore.
  5. fortdick

fortdick Well-Known Member

5,412 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    But it isn't your team. It will never be your team or what you want it to be. Salary cap and realities of parity will be what they are.

Do you believe that all the negativism that you put out here will change anything, other than make sthis board a depressing place?

Jerry Jones is not going to sell the team.

Jerry Jones is not going to give up the GM job.

Jason Garrett is our coach and probably will be for a while longer.

Tony Romo is our QB.

These are the facts. Do you think that anyone that supports the team doesn't want them to win? Do you think that by complaining about the mangement and players will really effect what Jerry Jones does?

Do you believe the cowboys will make the playoffs this year? I do. I hope every player on this team succeeds and I believe that the owner and coaching staff are dong all they can to win right now.

I choose to believe in this team because they are the Dallas Cowboys. Complaining and bringing every down will not help them win. In fact, it can actually hurt.

Explain to me why being negative will change anything.
  6. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,344 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    This is the most difficult thing that hard core fans do not appreciate.

The management doesn't really care what the fan on a message board does or does not think, imo.
  7. M'Kevon

M'Kevon A Love Supreme

3,192 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    :clap2:Bravo, sir. Bravo.
  8. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

18,988 Messages
    4,154 Likes Received
    I don't see any hateful discourse. Just fans projecting who can play and who can't, who to keep and who to get rid of.

For instance, I don't hate Doug Free but I sure do think he's overrated, over paid and needs to be off this roster ASAP.
  9. Kristen82

Kristen82 Benched

965 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    Get a life you nerd.
  10. fortdick

fortdick Well-Known Member

5,412 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    You may not see it as hateful discourse, but many of us do. If you do not mean to express hate, maybe a change in tone would help.
  11. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

18,988 Messages
    4,154 Likes Received
    Or maybe you can just not attempt to read into someone's remarks. Maybe not be so sensitive.

I've seen a ton of guys come in here and express legitimate concerns about this team only to be branded "haters". Whatever that's supposed to mean. When in fact they are just as devoted to the team as anybody else.