1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Darrel Revis-CB/Pitt

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Bigdog, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Bigdog

Bigdog Well-Known Member

2,618 Messages
    642 Likes Received
    I read that Revis was to suppose to have his Pro day today. Does anyone have any information on how he did? thanks.

2. McCordsville Cowboy

McCordsville Cowboy Pro-Quinn

4,315 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ran 4.84 40 and blamed Dave Wannstedt for 'slow' track..

3. Goldenrichards83

Goldenrichards83 Active Member

1,612 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    NFL | Revis runs impressive 40-yard dash
    Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:19:40 -0700
    John Murphy, of Yahoo! Sports, reports Pittsburgh CB Darrelle Revis ran between 4.38 and 4.40 seconds in the 40-yard dash as part of his Pro Day workout Friday, March 16.

4. Bigdog

Bigdog Well-Known Member

2,618 Messages
    642 Likes Received
    thanks for the information. I just went to KFFL and they reported that same thing as did Pat Kirwan on NFL Sirus.

5. neosapien23

neosapien23 Well-Known Member

2,847 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    He was very productive in college and with his 40 time he probably solidified himself as the best CB in this draft. I don't think Dallas will have any shot at him with 22nd pick.

6. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    it's between him and Leon Hall for that top spot, but yeah, I agree, don't see Dallas drafting him now

7. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Dallas won't go CB with 22nd pick. They'll get another OLB/DE or a young WR to take over in the near future...

8. neosapien23

neosapien23 Well-Known Member

2,847 Messages
    90 Likes Received

Why do people want a DE/OLBer? The Cowboys are just fine with Ware, Carpenter, and Burnett. Even if Ellis doesn't come back, Dallas has enough talent to generate a pass rush. Taking a OLBer later in the draft is okay because Dallas does need depth. I do agree with you on WR though.

9. PJCOWBOYS

PJCOWBOYS New Member

388 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't see any good DE or LB when our pick comes up. I think we need a wr/s 1st. Whoever that is, don't have a clue when we pick.

10. BLT

BLT Member

807 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    isnt revis the 1 profootballtalk said their mom is in a "video" online?