1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

David Cook

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by kristie, Nov 16, 2008.

1. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,536 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    his album comes out on tuesday(november 18th). i know i'm buying it, & i'm excited about it. who else here is going to buy it or download it?
  2. kristie

7,536 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    for those of you who don't know who i'm talking about, he's the season seven winner of american idol & the first rocker to win the whole thing in the show's history. his album is out today.
  3. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

8,324 Messages
    477 Likes Received
    My wife will probably bring it home, she was rooting for Cook from the start of the season.
  4. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,709 Messages
    424 Likes Received
    Hope his other songs are better than "Light On." Ugh...annoying.
  5. kristie

7,536 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    the CD is very good. every song on it is great IMO.
  6. kristie

7,536 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    i like "light on". in fact it's the first song i listen to on my ipod.
  7. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    never heard the song but that was funny.:laugh2:
  8. kristie

7,536 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    :laugh1:
  9. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,537 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    thought that chris dude was the first "rocker" to win it
  10. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't watch that show, but I have a real hard time buying that there are any 'rockers' on it. Ever. Unless your idea of a rocker is a Gavin Rosdale/Scott Stapp type. More 'horse apple' than 'rock' to me. :cool:
  11. kristie

7,536 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    no, chris daughtry didn't win AI, but he has been very successful since.
  12. kristie

7,536 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    his album debuted at #3 on the charts(billboard to be exact). the album sold 280,000 copies, which is good because it was what he was projected to sell anyway(280,000-300,000). besides, cook had some tough competion in beyonce & nickelback. still, i'm happy for him.:)
  13. kristie

7,536 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    his album's now sold 582,000 copies. very good IMO.:)
  14. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,537 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    slipknot's all hope is gone sold 239,516 in its first week and debut at number one :p: can't find current sales numbers tho :(

another good band five finger death punch sold 3,800 its first week and 230,483 since the rockstar mayhem festival ( you should look into these fellas if you have a chance VERY good 5*'s)
  15. Kristi

Kristi I Rue Everything

347 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    I haven't been back to this site in awhile, but I thought Kristie would like to see these pics that were taken back in August. I forced myself to sit through the entire AI show just to text Dave during his set and for him to text back and say he has passes for me.

It was really good seeing him again -- after the show we went out to a bar undercover, he did karaoke with Michael Johns and I wanted to take his hair dresser Neil home with me --- Carly was also at the bar along with some of the crew who were all very cool! I'm so glad Dave is doing so well. He paid for our Jager shots (he really must change his choice of shot -- it's so gross, but I am a trooper and drank it) and he hasn't changed one bit. Still as nice and as sweet as can be.

[IMG]

This was supposed to be a serious pic. Watching him with other fans he was doing all these goofy poses and not checking my camera from earlier I so thought he did that with my first pics. I go, now do a serious pic with me and this is what I got. It's just as good! ;)
    [IMG]

This is NEIL! I love Neil!
    [IMG]

After talking with Dave I went and met the rest of the Idols for ****s and giggles. Even the little monchichi - David A. His dad was there -- he's a tad creepy and kind of just stands just far enough away from David A. but yet still close enough. It was weird. Michael Johns was very nice and so were the girls. If you want to know more just send me a PM.
    http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/browneyedgirl7928/American Idol 8-31-08/AI/
  16. kristie

7,536 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    awwww thank you so much. i love them. :D