1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

David Molk, C - Michigan -- An Article everyone should read

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Galian Beast, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Galian Beast

Galian Beast Well-Known Member

9,243 Messages
    1,443 Likes Received
    I like this kid's attitude and strength. He seems like a really nasty guy.

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-f...-top-center-blasts-critics-who-say-otherwise/
  2. Galian Beast

9,243 Messages
    1,443 Likes Received
    [youtube]0aJ9I5m7edU[/youtube]
  3. Galian Beast

9,243 Messages
    1,443 Likes Received
    [youtube]SW7axDvO9sw[/youtube]
  4. fishspill

fishspill Well-Known Member

1,123 Messages
    105 Likes Received
    Doesn't lack confidence, that's for sure.
  5. Galian Beast

9,243 Messages
    1,443 Likes Received

You know, I like that though. He doesn't lack confidence, but at the same time, he isn't a me me guy. He is very much a team first, work out warrior, who loves football.

He absolutely crushed Konz on the bench press. 18 reps? That's a red flag if I ever saw one. That's like a corner running a 5 40.
  6. Hailmary

Hailmary Well-Known Member

2,265 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    He's a bit on the light side and will need some time to add bulk, imo. But then again, he may be the more athletic than massive type of Olineman that Callahan has preferred in the past. I'd definitely take a shot with this kid.
  7. Bluestang

Bluestang Well-Known Member

5,550 Messages
    731 Likes Received
    Love the attitude but a bit small and "not an explosive drive blocker" comment gives me pause. He may have the strength but he lacks the technique and leverage to play right now so you might be getting a Costa 2.0 his first year.
  8. Leadbelly

Leadbelly Well-Known Member

818 Messages
    323 Likes Received
    He's a Garret kind of guy, imo.

Don't think there's much room for bulk, but he's about as quick as I've ever seen at the position and has great balance and leverage. Always hits his target. Small but not weak. And I love his demeanor too - something sorely lacking on this offense outside of Dez. Just something about him...

It's a game of chicken...how low can we go before drafting him. Can we wait until the second 4th?