1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

David Nelson, Eric Decker, or Dexter McCluster?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by kTXe, Sep 20, 2011.

1. kTXe

kTXe On To The Next One

1,488 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    I have top waiver priority in my league and am in desperate need of a WR. Eric Decker (Denver), David Nelson (Buffalo), and Dexter McCluster (KC) are the best WRs available, and I can't figure out which one to take a chance on.

I think I am leaning most towards Decker, but the Broncos are terrible and I worry that Orton will eventually be replaced and he will lose a lot of fantasy value.

Nelson is on a good Bills team with a very solid QB, but there are some other good options on that team and the Bills have a pretty tough schedule.

McCluster is intriguing b/c he will get some carries as well, but the Chiefs are the early favorite to win the Andrew Luck sweepstakes with their ineptitude all over the field.

Any advice?
  2. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,352 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    is denario(SP?) alexander availible? if not i go decker
  3. kTXe

kTXe On To The Next One

1,488 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    He is, but I'm not a fan. He is always hurt, and is only a week removed from being a healthy scratch. Plus, when Amendola gets back, his value will take a major hit.
  4. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,352 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    bradford is still looking for a #1 target to step up, i think DA can be that guy, and amendola wont be back for about a month and in that time another WR from another team will step up im sure and he will be the next target
  5. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,276 Messages
    183 Likes Received
    I would go with Decker, Denver is having a ton of injury issues at WR and he is actually a pretty good player. Royal and Lloyd are both injured right now, he is probably their #1 WR this week. With Royal playing mostly in the slot when he is healthy Decker is going to get some quality looks outside and he returns punts as well.
  6. Merlin

Merlin Member

361 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Nelson is the starting slot receiver for the Bills and gets 7+ targets a game. Picked him off the wire last week and started him. Won the game for me. I have Dez and my other receivers are kinda weak.