1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

Davon Coleman ASU visiting 4/16/14

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by RS12, Mar 9, 2014.

1. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

15,751 Messages
    2,203 Likes Received
    • Davon Coleman's first team visit is on April 16th with the Dallas Cowboys.
    http://www.azfamily.com/sports/Sun-Devils-work-out-for-NFL-scouts-at-ASU-Pro-Day-249050921.html

[IMG]
    Last College:
    Fort Scott (Kan.) Community College
    [IMG]Height / Weight:
    6-2 / 276
    [IMG]Position:
    DE
    [IMG]Experience:
    2V

ASU:Another big, versatile defensive tackle, who has packed on additional muscle in the offseason...has seen action in 24 games, starting 11...has 7.0 sacks, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery in his career and a blocked point after attempt against NAU in the 2012 season opener...has totaled 92 career tackles, including 15.5 for loss (47 yards).

http://www.thesundevils.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=30300&ATCLID=208251344

[IMG]
    Davon Coleman | Defensive End

Team: Arizona State Sun Devils
    Ht / Wt: 6'2' / 282
    [IMG]
    LATEST NEWS
    RECENT NEWS

Arizona State junior DE Davon Coleman has stepped up to be of one the team's leading pass rushers in the last two weeks.
    Defensive tackle Will Sutton and defensive end Junior Onyeali have both missed a large amount of time over the last two weeks. In that span, Coleman has softened the blow with his versatility. "He can start at any position, and he has these last couple of weeks," co-defensive coordinator Paul Randolph said. "To me it just shows what kind of talent he has and also how smart he is." Thu, Nov 1, 2012 03:16:00 PM
    Source: AZ Central
  2. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

19,480 Messages
    9,952 Likes Received
    You can see a glimpse of him in this video. He's not tall, but he's very thick.

3. DuDa

DuDa Well-Known Member

603 Messages
    306 Likes Received
    I like him as a later round--rotational kind of guy. He's got a particular set of skills that make him very dangerous in this defense.
  4. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

15,751 Messages
    2,203 Likes Received
    Yah I agree, ASU defense had some similarities to this one.
  5. XxTDxX

XxTDxX Well-Known Member

895 Messages
    341 Likes Received
    As of now he is slated to go undrafted in most every mock/board.. Probably looking at him as a priority UDFA or a 7th.
  6. Chris in Arizona

Chris in Arizona I am Death

4,379 Messages
    1,032 Likes Received