1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

DC.com: Big Week, Literally, For Baylor D-Tackle

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by CCBoy, Jan 31, 2011.

1. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

23,702 Messages
    4,430 Likes Received
    Big Week, Literally, For Baylor D-Tackle
    Posted by rphillips at 1/28/2011 5:42 PM CST on truebluefanclub.com

http://www.truebluefanclub.com/blog...&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest

Friday's story spotlighted some of the Senior Bowl's top offensive tackles, specifically three from the North squad: Nate Solder, Gabe Carimi and Anthony Castonzo.

The South team countered with 340-pound Baylor defensive lineman Phil Taylor, who showed uncanny agility for a guy his size in practice.

"The one-on-ones is a big part for me," Taylor said, "just so I can show what I can do against the best players in the country."...

I think it's high time that Dallas gets onto the large nosetackle train and ride it out. Taylor could be a good point to start that development on up.

2. Iago33

Iago33 Well-Known Member

1,661 Messages
    205 Likes Received
    Where is Taylor slated to go in the draft?

Ah, I found it in the article. High second round. Do you think he will be there for our second round pick?

3. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Late first, to early second round...

4. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't know... I'd move up to the top of the 2nd round to draft him if he's there after the first round is over.