1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DC.COM: Ellis: Expect More Of This In Coming Weeks

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 24, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,229 Messages
    7,059 Likes Received
    Posted by jellis at 10/23/2011 9:23 PM CDT on dallascowboys.com

IRVING, Texas - No one could've predicted a 252-yard rushing day for DeMarco Murray, and 294 on the ground for the Cowboys as a team, a little under three quarters of their total in the season's first five games.

But it was easy to see this was setting up to be a better day than the Cowboys had been having on the ground, and in a lot of other ways. The 34-7 win was what the Cowboys were supposed to do against a bad team.

Read the rest: http://www.truebluefanclub.com/blog...&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest
  2. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

18,147 Messages
    1,857 Likes Received
    This sums things up very well.

This? I don't even know what this is supposed to mean!

Somebody needs to get checked out...

:geezer:
  3. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

4,419 Messages
    780 Likes Received
    Yeah, I've been saying this since TC, just the random, non-sensical things coming out of this man's mouth gives one reason to be concerned. He seems to be running off at the mouth a lot more than in the past too although much of it makes no sense whatsoever.
  4. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,572 Messages
    150 Likes Received
    I take it you've never known anyone from Arkansas? Not uncommon.
  5. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,746 Messages
    89 Likes Received
    I guess you have to be another old guy to understand. He's saying we have a team that can play a lot better than they have and make a run if we stay in contention. But if we had not won this game and ended up 2 and 4 we could easily fold and fall out of contention completely. Remember, his comment earlier about this being a fragile team.
  6. stasheroo

18,147 Messages
    1,857 Likes Received
    Yeah, I have noticed what had been a 'bad situation' becoming a 'worse' situation.

The man has always said stupid and embarrassing things, but they seem to be coming at a much quicker rate.
  7. stasheroo

18,147 Messages
    1,857 Likes Received
    It seems to me that the 'team' isn't the only 'fragile' thing around here...

:rolleyes:
  8. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,746 Messages
    89 Likes Received
    That's another story:p:
  9. stasheroo

18,147 Messages
    1,857 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  10. rags747

rags747 Well-Known Member

1,146 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    You sure that was Jerry and not Emmit. Sounds exactly like Emmitt. Maybe Jerry has been spending too much time with Emmit lately.

"We needed to win this game," Jerry Jones said. "We needed to be 3-3. We've got a team that can get out of contention with our record. But if we can be in contention, we've got a team that can be better."