1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DC.com: Jones Misses Another Practice; Likely Out

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by CCBoy, Oct 27, 2011.

1. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,104 Messages
    1,341 Likes Received
    Jones Misses Another Practice; Likely Out
    Posted by nickeatman at 10/27/2011 12:52 PM CDT on dallascowboys.com

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/n...&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest

It’s starting to look more and more as if rookie DeMarco Murray will make his starting debut Sunday night on the big stage against the Eagles.

Starter Felix Jones missed another practice Thursday at Cowboys Stadium because of a high-ankle sprain, although he was able to get some conditioning work done with a strength coach. However, Murray is primed to start, not only because of his 253-yard record-breaking performance last Sunday, but the fact Tashard Choice is banged up with a shoulder injury as well.

Choice was limited on Wednesday but was participating more during Thursday’s practice...
  2. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,671 Messages
    1,190 Likes Received
    I didn't know that this was ever in doubt or being questioned. I thought it was pretty much known that he wouldn't be playing in this game.
  3. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,490 Messages
    2,889 Likes Received
    Yeah was thinking the same thing.
  4. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,546 Messages
    107 Likes Received
    Looks like Radway is a no go this week as well. :)
  5. LandryFan

LandryFan Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,309 Messages
    345 Likes Received
    There goes the championship!
  6. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,104 Messages
    1,341 Likes Received
    Jason Garrett had to give procedural respects to the starter, Felix Jones, prior to this current game. Due to the success of DeMarco Murray. The media, had to then define the likely direction that the positional considerations would align given that Tashard Choice was injured as well. The obvious, prior to official announcement, is Murray starts in Philadelphia. A foregone conclusion now. Lol, Sir.:)