1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DC.COM: Ready To Run With Barber Injured, Time For Choice?

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Nov 30, 2010.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,241 Messages
    4,571 Likes Received
    Nick Eatman

IRVING, Texas - By NFL standards, running back Tashard Choice isn't considered rich.

Sure his $470,000 base salary is rather hefty to the common man; it's not too far above the league minimum.

However, Choice knows a way to get some money. If he charged every person who asked him why he's not getting more carries, it would be a start.

"I get asked everywhere I go," Choice said. "If I had a nickel for every time I've been asked, I'd be rich. Everybody wants to know and I can't tell them. Most of the time, I just avoid the question. I really don't like talking about it."

Read More http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/news.cfm?id=9A10D53B-DAA0-47C7-D9493FA7CF066B53
  2. Angus

Angus Active Member

5,064 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Well, of course, as Garrett says, he hasn't played because he started as a backup, and that's the reason Austin didn't play, and that's the reason Romo didn't play, and look at how those guys fell on their faces when the team had no other choice (no pun intended) except to play them. It never pays to give a talented back up a chance to show up a first line player, wouldn't you agree?

:)