1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video: DC.com Video: Rob Ryan Interview

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Bluestang, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

20,783 Messages
    7,147 Likes Received
    I realize you're not going to hit on a ton of late picks. I also know that it's early and some of these guys are projects. However, that doesn't change the fact they have produced nearly nothing so far and the one draft class of the three years we know most about, looks the worst. You need to find role players there at the minimum.

There simply isn't nothing there right now to say, OMG.....what a run we're on here.

You can make the claim we're doing a good job, but you can't do it and also breakdown the production of those picks. Because it just isn't there to back it up. Which is why you read things about other teams, undrafted free agency, a coach's ridiculously routine comment, things that have nothing to do with what was orginally said.

The Cowboys have had a good run in the draft the last three years? Show me within those draft classes.
  2. Prossman

Prossman Active Member

945 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    Personel wise this team is headed in the right direction. The only Glaring whole left is offensive line. Dallas has to fix this in the offseason. On defense we are a blue chip safety away from being a game changing. The players work hard and fight from whistle to whistle. We dont have a team full of prima donnas anymore. If we keep stacking up players like we have been drafting over the last 2-3 yrs we will have something. As far a Jerry, both Jimmy and Swtizer laid it out. The scouts and the coaches set the board, and Jerry does have the final say but for the most part gives the coaches what they want. At times he throws in a few they dont want. :D