1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

Death Row Meal

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by JIMMYBUFFETT, May 29, 2014.

1. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

6,192 Messages
    580 Likes Received
    Appetizer: Salsa, Queso, Guacamole and chicken stuffed jalapenos

Soup: Chicken Tortilla

Salad: Uhhh.... more chips and salsa or something LOL

Entree: Fajitas (Give me the chicken, beef, and jumbo shrimp)

Desert: Hmm, give me more food on the entree (I hate desert)

Beverage: Modelo
    theSHOW likes this.
  2. jobberone

jobberone Ginsu Wolverine Minion Staff Member

43,219 Messages
    6,840 Likes Received
    Lobster bisque with fresh chopped Maine Lobster followed by iceberg lettuce with a honey dill mustard dressing with poppy seeds. Taste of lime sorbet then slightly spicy steamed red snapper (real red snapper) with ginger, green onions, and sweet soy sauce. Sides of sweet and sour Napa cabbage and sticky rice as sides. Taste of mango sorbet. Few swallows of my own spicy Chinese soup. Lemon sorbet. My mother's Lemon meringue pie. Cuban cigar and a fine brandy.

Then say goodnight Gracie.
    Passepartout likes this.
  3. BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys Well-Known Member

1,324 Messages
    260 Likes Received
    I'll have what she is having

4. Afigueroa22

Afigueroa22 Well-Known Member

1,039 Messages
    129 Likes Received
    I knew it was you.
  5. Passepartout

Passepartout Active Member

352 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    Japanese soup, Ribeye steak, baked potato, salad, Diet Pepsi, and Cheese Cake!
  6. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

15,314 Messages
    2,096 Likes Received
    It wasn't me I'm the court appointed attorney who tried convincing you to go with an insanity defense but you wouldn't listen. If you would have taken my advice you would have gotten life and wouldn't be sitting on death row having to decide on a last meal.
  7. BigStar

BigStar Stop chasing

4,916 Messages
    1,924 Likes Received
    Pruno (hooch) and even shine are easily accessible in prisons from simple ingredients bought @ the canteen. Boys will be boys:D The most common/accepted mind altering drug used in human history.

[IMG]
    Last edited: May 31, 2014
  8. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

11,603 Messages
    1,738 Likes Received
    If you have been on death row for 14-15 years, and have not put a hit out on the one that framed you, you deserve to die.

LOL
  9. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

15,984 Messages
    2,548 Likes Received
    You left out the lobster tail and prawns. I'd probaly go with a different desert though.
  10. KJJ

15,314 Messages
    2,096 Likes Received
    Anyone who's on death row has nothing to lose. They should be putting a hit on the one who framed them and the attorney who defended them.
  11. KJJ

15,314 Messages
    2,096 Likes Received
    Don't think alcoholic beverages are allowed with a last meal. They want them sober when they're being led to the electric chair not staggering drunk and laughing.
  12. KJJ

15,314 Messages
    2,096 Likes Received
    If they're going to allow a last meal they should also allow them to digest it so they can enjoy a final dump. A lot of soul searching can be done while sitting on a toilet.
  13. Craig

Craig Well-Known Member

1,128 Messages
    700 Likes Received
    What did I do? I think that would influence it.
  14. windward

windward NFL Historian

15,793 Messages
    1,046 Likes Received
    Yes! I finally found someone that likes it without the raisins! Lol.
  15. jimmy40

jimmy40 Well-Known Member

15,478 Messages
    424 Likes Received
    awesome last meal

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. roughneck266

roughneck266 Well-Known Member

2,301 Messages
    242 Likes Received
    I'll have a Mc DLT, fries, and a magarita while I am waiting for you to get Mcdonalds to bring back the MC DLT.
    khiladi likes this.
  17. Afigueroa22

Afigueroa22 Well-Known Member

1,039 Messages
    129 Likes Received
    Your being obtuse.
  18. KJJ

15,314 Messages
    2,096 Likes Received
    You're just in a bad mood because you were framed. Some advice be sure not to choke on your last meal so you don't ruin the public hanging planned for you. lol All kidding aside that's how they do it in Iran. If you want a jolt to your system do a google for some of these public hanging video's. They want to deter crime so they parade these criminals through crowds before stringing them up. There's one vid where they're hanging 2 men and a woman. If they don't position the noose just right around their neck it won't completely cut off their oxygen and it leads to a horrible death.

They end up struggling for several seconds as they strangle to death. This is what happened to the woman in the video they carelessly put the noose around her neck not positioning it properly and it slipped in front as she was being hoisted up and her legs begin kicking around and one of her hands came loose that was tied behind her back. It's not easy to watch but it definitely gets your attention. If we executed criminals like that we wouldn't see as many senseless crimes as we do.
  19. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

5,437 Messages
    2,625 Likes Received
    You just named Chili's lunch special.
  20. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received

I once had Asian and Mexican, ....at the same time!