1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

DeCastro AND Glenn?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Verdict, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

3,308 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    I have seen some say that Glenn could be available at our second round pick. If we were to selct DeCastro at #14, and Glenn were available at our second round choice ..... would you pull the trigger and take him if he were the BPA?
  2. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,318 Messages
    272 Likes Received
    I wouldn't knock it, but at the same time Rob Ryan deserves some men to build his defense around.
  3. robert70x7

robert70x7 Active Member

1,055 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    No way that is a possibility. He is a consensus top 30 player in all of the boards that I have seen. Especially with Mike Adams failing his drug test and some see Glenn as a RT.
  4. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Lost in the Woods

4,450 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    If it happened, I would not complain, but I think it's an extremely unlikely scenario.
  5. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,231 Messages
    1,319 Likes Received
    I have not seen any publications that believe Glenn will drop to the 2nd round. In fact, I've seen a few that believe Glenn will go before DeCastro. I don't think there is any way that that happens.
  6. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,152 Messages
    1,287 Likes Received
    no one with any kind of rep believes Glenn goes before DeCastro. As a matter of fact in the last week in all the mocks I have seen Glenn is falling. People are finally focusing on the weak numbers at the combine that show his agility is not very good
  7. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

10,203 Messages
    3,026 Likes Received
    Pro
    DeCastro was rated the #3 center coming out of high school.

Con
    1. Highly unlikely that Glenn falls to #45.

2. I don't know if Glenn fits the zone blocking scheme. His lateral agility is not great.
  8. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

19,907 Messages
    5,538 Likes Received
    Glenn won't be there, but if he was I would certainly take him. I don't care about fits or needs. BPA is the way to go.

He will dominate on the next level.

Smith Livings DeCastro Glenn Free?

That has some potential.
  9. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,231 Messages
    1,319 Likes Received
    Stop hating man. We know you like DeCastro. Not every team like DeCastro more then Glenn. That's just how it is.