Demarco Murray's running style

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CATCH17, Jul 26, 2013.

1. NickZepp

NickZepp Well-Known Member

2,988 Messages
    290 Likes Received
    He didn't play the NC game his sophomore year against Florida either.
  2. Dodger

Dodger Indomitable

4,216 Messages
    43 Likes Received
    That is true, but he would have played if he didn't get injured on the opening kickoff of that game.
  3. NickZepp

NickZepp Well-Known Member

2,988 Messages
    290 Likes Received
    I believe he got hurt in the Missouri game on a kickoff. Could be wrong on that though. Based completely off memory.
  4. Wishbone82

Wishbone82 Omaha! Omaha!

314 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    I really hope Murray is healthy for most of the year so that we can see what he is absolutely capable of..... When i watched college ball, i just really remember the times he bounced outside of everyone......... So far,in the pros, he has impressed me with his vision. I hope he shows alot more of that. We really could use another quick back that has spectacular vision and stay consistently healthy :)
  5. landryscorner

landryscorner Active Member

1,441 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I agree he sure is physical but needs to be smarter. Emmitt lasted so many seasons because he was a smart player and avoided or I should say evaded big hits without negating his positive yardage all those seasons. IF demarco wants to last in the NFL he need to do the same. I believe his injuries are all connected to his physical running style. A physical back who punishes defenders is great. A physical back who punishes players but at the same time is smart about being elusive is even greater.