1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Demarcus Ware Will Face Redskins

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by cowboys2233, Dec 25, 2012.

1. sonnyboy

sonnyboy Benched

7,355 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You don't really think anyone here believes you're fan and not scumbag, pos troll.
  2. marchetta

marchetta Well-Known Member

3,077 Messages
    144 Likes Received
    Problem is, that the Redskin's OLT gives Ware more trouble than any other OLT in the league. And, that's when Ware's healthy. Don't know if Ware is going to do much with one arm.
  3. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

9,437 Messages
    913 Likes Received
    I think heart will get it done in this one. Although we've been playing for our playoff lives since the loss to Washington, there's nothing like a final do-or-die game to give a player that adrenaline push past injuries. I think we'll see a big game from Ware, kind of like he had at New Orleans a few years ago after the neck injury that led to him being carted off the field.
  4. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

9,437 Messages
    913 Likes Received
    I'm sure you've been saying this for over a month. We might be done, but I see no reason to count out the Cowboys at this point, like many have been counting them out since the Washington loss.
  5. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

4,366 Messages
    756 Likes Received
    A little injection of pain killers might not hurt either. Long-term damage? Who cares if it doesn't hurt and gets this team where it needs to go? I fully support Ware's participation.

In all seriousness, I am in agreement with the "Ware is better than the alternative, even at 50%" crowd. He needs to be out there.
  6. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

4,366 Messages
    756 Likes Received
    Exactly. What's the point otherwise? Either we're good enough and we move on, or we're not and we go home. Why on earth would anyone on here be wasting their time with all this "Cowboys are done" nonsense? This team has battled all year to get to this point, to be able to control their own destiny with a one-game play in, and I've got to hear this cynical noise? At this point, you're either all in or you're just a negative nancy.

That's right "realists," I just called you a bunch of girls. Get over yourselves and support this team. Your cynicism at this 11th hour says a lot more about you than it does this Cowboys team. Word.
  7. Falcon554

Falcon554 Benched

1,187 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    so you want a one arm man out there that has had a below average season, face facts his body is breaking down, just a matter of time when he has to go
  8. Falcon554

Falcon554 Benched

1,187 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    and if they had not started this season so bad they would no be right back where they were last year
  9. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,899 Messages
    2,075 Likes Received
    Id rather he help us TRY to get into the playoffs! Get there first.
  10. AdamJT13

AdamJT13 Salary Cap Analyst

15,068 Messages
    660 Likes Received
    You realize he's third in the NFC and seventh in the NFL in sacks, right? And that only one guy has gotten to the quarterback in more games than he has?

The fact that he has 11.5 sacks in 15 games and that's considered a "below-average" season is proof of just how amazing he has been throughout his career.
  11. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    SD has been hating on Ware for a long time. He does it in game threads also. It is his signature move. It is very odd to say the least. I think he was snubbed for an autograph as a little boy.