1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Demarcus Ware

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by TheEnigma, Aug 17, 2005.

1. TheEnigma

TheEnigma Anomaly

926 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    After pondering a little bit on all the reports we've been given coupled with the PC's, I have come to a conclusion...Demarcus Ware will be a stud. But...

It is not going to be right away. I think we may see a good player for his first year or two, but he isn't going to become that Stud that many of us desire until a year or two has passed. He certainly has the physical tools to succeed, but it is going to take some "experience" before it fully takes effect on the field.
  2. Champsheart

Champsheart Active Member

2,566 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    I do think it will take a little time, and I have cautioned that to no effect.

I do not think it will take 1 or 2 years to start seeing an impact though.

I look for him to be pretty comfortable and hitting his stride about week 4 or 5 of the regualr season.
  3. HardHittin'Witten

HardHittin'Witten This ain't Madden

2,557 Messages
    68 Likes Received
    he may start out a little slow, but I think he is going to finish with double-digit sacks.
  4. Teague31

Teague31 Defender of the Star

6,335 Messages
    565 Likes Received
    Can't wait to see him go one on one with Walter Jones Monday night- I guarantee he won't see a better left tackle all year.
  5. HardHittin'Witten

HardHittin'Witten This ain't Madden

2,557 Messages
    68 Likes Received
    same here. I brain-farted and forgot that the game was Monday night. I had to pull a last-minute miracle to get monday night off from work.
  6. THEHEREAFTER

THEHEREAFTER Active Member

2,393 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    So you're saying not to bash him if he doesn't record 8 sacks in his second pre-season game? :confused: :)
  7. Cbz40

Cbz40 The Grand Poobah

31,365 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Do you think I'm going to cut this kid some slack.......You have to be kidding. lol