1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Denard Robinson

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by xwalker, Dec 19, 2012.

1. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

8,571 Messages
    1,855 Likes Received
    Would you draft Denard Robinson?

He is 5-11, 197 and is projected to run a 4.39 forty.

He is currently projected to be a late 3rd (scouts inc) or a 4th (nflds).

Will he be Antwaan Randle El or Isaiah Stanback?

Can you believe that Stanback is still hanging around a team and on/off the practice squad?

The Jags roster has him listed as a TE.

12/19/12 - TE Isaiah Stanback was signed by the Jaguars from the practice squad Tuesday. Stanback has played in 16 career games, and was signed to the Jaguars' practice squad on Dec. 5. He has also spent time with Dallas, New England, Seattle and the New York Giants.
  2. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,084 Messages
    209 Likes Received
    Bring back the Wildcat/Razorback! :bow:
  3. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

26,873 Messages
    1,137 Likes Received
    I hate the 4 year project stuff. I think he can do it but ill let him do it for some other team.
  4. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

2,703 Messages
    419 Likes Received
    Denard Robinson is a different animal than the likes of Isiah Stanback. This kid has been dominating college football for the past 2 years. He sucks as a QB but he is one of the better pure athletes and runners in the country. He could return kicks, be a slot WR and be used for reverses and other trick plays where's he's a running and throwing threat.
  5. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

13,401 Messages
    674 Likes Received
    Somebody will give him a shot in the slot, or maybe as a few carry a game Chris Johnson type.
  6. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    IF I was a team that could afford a project like Green Bay, New England,Giants, SAN FRANCISCO...could you see him in that offense...wow....Pittsburgh, Washington, etc..... but teams like Dallas have SO many needs that I just don't see it. That said, you know JJ loves guys like this....all style and no substance. Kid will be lucky to score what Claiborne did on the Wonderlic: he's a stump.:rolleyes:
  7. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

19,734 Messages
    516 Likes Received