1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Derek Wolfe 47.5

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by JoeyBoy718, Apr 27, 2012.

1. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

4,299 Messages
    1,735 Likes Received
    I know this isn't Dallas news but I just thought people would find this interesting/crazy. Broncos just picked Derek Wolfe with the 4th pick of the 2nd round. I really liked this guy and was hoping he would slip to the 3rd round.

Anyway... so I was shocked to see this. I've been following the NFL Draft Tracker on NFL.com. All the players so far have been mid 80s to early 90s with a few outliers. The only person lower than an 80 was AJ Jenkins, the WR they say the Niners reached for, who was a 78.7 So check this out... Derek Wolfe was rated 47.5!!!!!!!!!!! I know he was predicted to go to the 3rd round... but 47.5. That's like UDFA grade. What the?
  2. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

44,003 Messages
    1,098 Likes Received
    Productive. Big. Strong. Pretty athletic for his size. Has passrushing ability. I'd pick him over Brockers.
  3. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

4,299 Messages
    1,735 Likes Received
    I know. I was hoping he would fall. I knew he was a sleeper but how did he get graded 40 points lower than almost every other player? It's insane.
  4. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,966 Messages
    5,002 Likes Received
    Blew off his Wonderlic test.
  5. preacher238

preacher238 Member

497 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    :lmao2:
  6. jamesdojr

jamesdojr Member

650 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I was shocked he didn't last til our pick. I thought he'd sneak by everyone becasue so many had him as a 3rd rndr. Ughhh, he was my favorite non-first-round-player...

Can we trade Felix and Jenckins and our 3rd for him??????? Damn I'm pissed.