1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Derrick Rose Signs 5 Year Contract Extension

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by Cowboys&LakersFan, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Link

Great move by the Bulls. They've locked up one of the best players in the NBA for a long time.
  2. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

12,130 Messages
    247 Likes Received
    He's going to the lakers with Blake griffen
  3. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

28,008 Messages
    3,370 Likes Received
    This is great for the Bulls. Imagine if Chicago is able to land Dwight Howard? Perfect compliment of inside presence and perimeter play with role players.
  4. UVAwahoos

UVAwahoos Benched

2,163 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Howard has rejected Chicago already.

He'll be the next great Mavs center. Bradley, Dampier, Howard...
  5. Cowboys&LakersFan

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Orlando would have to keep Howard the entire season for that to happen and I don't see them taking that chance because they know Howard isn't resigning there. My guess is he is traded near the trade deadline to the Nets. I don't see him going to the Lakers anymore because the Magic are asking for way too much.
  6. UVAwahoos

UVAwahoos Benched

2,163 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    A Cowboys and Lakers fan combined is like the biggest joke ever. Bandwagon riding to the max. You must be sad when the Yankees get eliminated every year.
  7. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,772 Messages
    168 Likes Received
    bulls fans are very happy.
  8. Cowboys&LakersFan

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Whatever man. Last time I checked this is America and you can choose to root for whoever you want. I live in Texas and my family are huge Cowboy fans so I just naturally became a Cowboy fan. As for the Lakers I started watching basketball when I was 5 and Kobe and Shaq were my favorite players so I became a huge Lakers fan and have been one every since. It's just stupid to say a guy can't root for the Lakers if he's a Cowboy fan.*