1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Dez 12 rec 145 yds TD

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by percyhoward, Nov 18, 2012.

1. cowboyschmps3

cowboyschmps3 Well-Known Member

2,530 Messages
    127 Likes Received
  2. newnationcb

newnationcb Well-Known Member

2,430 Messages
    74 Likes Received
    What are you talking about? Did you read the initial post? Lol
  3. percyhoward

percyhoward Research Tool

8,082 Messages
    1,684 Likes Received
    I get it. You're saying there's no carryover to the next game.

Interesting concept you got there.
  4. mkelly71

mkelly71 Member

134 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :lmao2: All i have to say is not bad for our possesion receiver. :rolleyes:
  5. newnationcb

newnationcb Well-Known Member

2,430 Messages
    74 Likes Received
    Just give it up man.

He won't throw to him in the ATL game a week later yet he would go to him in double coverage on the potential game winning play in the same game?

2 of the games he's had very few targets are games where he'd been questionable with an injury in the preceding week. That would be a better excuse for you.

Btw, regardless of accuracy of routes run. If Dez is in single coverage against any DB in the league and you're not going to him then you're a big fool. This goes for Romo, Peyton or Montana. He shouldn't be on the field if that were the case.
  6. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,721 Messages
    435 Likes Received
    My guess is that it's not even that he wouldn't throw to him. I'm thinking Garrett just outright took him out of the game plan. At least I hope he did. There needs to be accountability on this team.
  7. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

7,086 Messages
    48 Likes Received
    When you touch the ball 6-8 times a game versus touching it 50-80.............
  8. Ultra Warrior

Ultra Warrior 6 Million Light-years beyond believability.

1,464 Messages
    162 Likes Received
    He played well today. Still wish he would have fought earlier for the 1st down, instead of stepping out of bounds. He made up for it in the 2nd half.
  9. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

4,395 Messages
    97 Likes Received
    I hope the coaches get in his ear all week and remind him to keep his cool and strap on a muzzle when Dante Hall inevitably gets in his face and tries to rattle him come Thursday.

Also, get back in the damn huddle after you make a play, you can celebrate when you win
  10. Jenky

Jenky Well-Known Member

2,957 Messages
    387 Likes Received

Dallas picked on Hall with Dez last year in both games when they needed 1st downs. Hall still has to be pissed about that. After winning the game in OT in our second matchup, the radio stations and fans in the DC area went berserk on D. Hall.

Good times. :starspin
  11. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Dez also got loose deep on what should have been a TD. Horribly underthrown pass. Seems to be a recurring theme when Dez gets open deep.