1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Dez # 6 on Chris Carter's top ten

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Snauty, Jul 31, 2013.

1. erod

erod Well-Known Member

4,870 Messages
    2,018 Likes Received
    Dez played six awesome games last year. He was iffy before that. He has not yet put together a full season, and he didn't have Romo's trust until late last year.

Pretty fair list.
  2. DallasDomination

DallasDomination Well-Known Member

6,290 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    Pretty much said Dez has the highest ceiling on that list. That's high praise coming from a HOF receiver.
    OhSnap likes this.
  3. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,467 Messages
    173 Likes Received
    Percy is the guy that stands out like a sore thumb
  4. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,071 Messages
    459 Likes Received
    Interesting Chris said Dez's ceiling could be the highest of all the WR's on the list... That's crazy! (in a good way)
  5. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

19,587 Messages
    742 Likes Received
    Is Carter's list based on last year's play? If so, I don't think Larry Fitzgerald should be No. 2. He didn't have anybody throwing to him last year. That may not have been his fault, but I don't think you can place him No. 2 based on last season.

Based on last season, I think Dez should be above Fitzgerald.
  6. Wishbone82

Wishbone82 Member Zone Supporter

193 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    He must of forgotten that Andre Johnson still plays. Its questionable enough that he's not in the top 5, but top 10? He's pretty much the heart and soul of the Texans offense. Yah he's had some injury problems, but still.

I do agree with about where Dez is ranked though. If he continues to play like he did in the 2nd half of last year he should be easily in the discussion for top 5