1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

News: Dez Bryant delivered in clutch again

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by JIGGYFLY, Dec 7, 2011.

1. JIGGYFLY

JIGGYFLY Active Member

1,401 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4687748/dez-bryant-delivered-in-clutch-again
  2. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

35,148 Messages
    11,752 Likes Received
    It's like he's a really talented WR, or something.
  3. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Such a disappointment. :rolleyes:
  4. crazytown41

crazytown41 Well-Known Member

1,233 Messages
    100 Likes Received
  5. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

3,299 Messages
    477 Likes Received
    I love Dez, but for the first time ever i was dissapointed... He has some drops because of peterson that had me peeved.
  6. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

8,441 Messages
    3,428 Likes Received
    Maybe Peterson is what Dez needed, knocking that chip off his shoulder (the one where he thinks his talent will overcome anything).

Maybe he now realizes he is gonna have to put in extra work to be that elite receiver he is capable of.
  7. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

12,215 Messages
    271 Likes Received
    But, but, I read right here on this forum
  8. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Those were just great defensive plays by Peterson. He really made life tough for Dez yet somehow he managed to still have a pretty solid game. 8 catches, 86 yards, and a TD.
  9. CarlAllDay

CarlAllDay Active Member

1,839 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    You're right! Those were two of the most talented young players at their positions! And Dez made the big play to put his team in position to win! He did his job! And if romo would have put more on that deep ball dez would of had 6 more! But I enjoyed watching that matchup!
  10. JackWagon

JackWagon Well-Known Member

1,394 Messages
    114 Likes Received
    Wake me when Dez is in the top 10 in receiving ... until then hes just another loud mouth WR with potential.
  11. 88DezBryant

88DezBryant New Member

4 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Dez isn't really all that much of a loud mouth. Yeah he screams once in awhile on the sidelines, but from what Romo says it's all positive. He never talks crap about how good he is to the media or anything like that, never complains about how many balls are coming his way, etc... If you actually listen to him get interviewed he's actually relatively humble.
  12. Eskimo

Eskimo Well-Known Member

12,808 Messages
    435 Likes Received
    A top WR would have shred up Peterson on that 1-on-1 coverage. Peterson is not a good CB. His athleticism just matches up well with Dez so Dez can't out-athlete him.

Based on route running Dez couldn't get open against a poor CB.

He has a lot of work to do on his craft.
  13. JustDezIt

JustDezIt Formerly sm0kie13 ROY

3,768 Messages
    58 Likes Received
    i hear what your saying, but he did have 8 catches, the only touchdown of the game and a crucial third down catch to give us a shot to win the game. give him some credit.
  14. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

83,207 Messages
    6,527 Likes Received
    I would rather let you sleep and let us enjoy watching him.
  15. Eskimo

Eskimo Well-Known Member

12,808 Messages
    435 Likes Received
    It wasn't a bad game but Cards were singling up our WRs and throwing everything at Romo. Dez had a favourable 1-on-1 matchup against a guy who is not regarded as even an average CB. He needed to dominate that matchup and he didn't. That's a large part of the reason why we lost.
  16. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

83,207 Messages
    6,527 Likes Received
    Peterson? Like many rookies he started off slow he is gaining more and more confidence at CB and I think is on his way to being a top CB in this league
  17. casmith07

casmith07 Attorney-at-Zone

28,447 Messages
    3,892 Likes Received
    Proof positive, above in bold, that you don't have any earthly idea what you're talking about.
  18. JackWagon

JackWagon Well-Known Member

1,394 Messages
    114 Likes Received
    What im hinting at is everyone on this board screaming how awesome Dez Bryant is. The guy isnt even the best WR on his own team. Robinson is just about as good statistically. This is year 2 ... when am i gonna see 88 play like Irvin or Pearson.
  19. Hostile

Hostile Persona Non Grata Zone Supporter

119,427 Messages
    3,700 Likes Received
    He is in fact the antithesis of a loud mouth. He is very humble, very engaging, and polite.
  20. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

26,081 Messages
    19,551 Likes Received
    Yes, he is.