1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Dez Bryant poo hoo thread

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by FiveRings, Nov 23, 2012.

1. FiveRings

FiveRings Well-Known Member

1,760 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    I know this board is exploding with excitement that Dez "get's it now" but my question is what is he actually getting? These past two weeks all he's done is make great athletic plays which we know he's capable of and has done before.

But what is Dez doing other than being the physical freak we drafted him for? He's not showing me anything that points to him taking the next step to a veteran receiver in this league.
  2. Ultra Warrior

Ultra Warrior 6 Million Light-years beyond believability.

1,461 Messages
    160 Likes Received
    Not decking Hall after being hit in the helmet ( that the Refs of course DIDN'T SEE ) was a step in the ring direction.
  3. The Natural

The Natural Benched

4,397 Messages
    1,202 Likes Received
    He doesnt appear to be running the wrong routes, which is what you guys have been whining about all year. Now that he's doing the right thing, going out putting up 100+ yards receiving week in and week out, ya'll are still not satisfied? There must be more women posting on this board than I thought.
  4. JerryJonesMustGo

JerryJonesMustGo Active Member

298 Messages
    89 Likes Received
    Can't argue with numbers and Dez is improving and Romo is trusting him with 50/50 balls. Future is bright for him.
  5. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

14,620 Messages
    1,063 Likes Received
    That impressed me more than the game Dez had. Hall punched him in the face mask and Dez did nothing.
  6. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,206 Messages
    148 Likes Received
    The guy wants to improve and he gives it his all out there every week. He is the last thing we need to worry about right now.
  7. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,581 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    I agree with the 1st part of your post, but the bolded part is really dumb.
  8. The Natural

The Natural Benched

4,397 Messages
    1,202 Likes Received
    I only post on what I see. That's not a shot at the ladies on this board I just know that women love being seen and heard much like alot of posters who spew their opinions so they can be..seen and heard. Maybe Dez should make more 1 handed catches or more precise cuts so OP can be impressed.
  9. Ultra Warrior

Ultra Warrior 6 Million Light-years beyond believability.

1,461 Messages
    160 Likes Received
    & you know, had Dez struck back, a Ref would have seen it & flagged us 15 yards & he'd be getting KILLED on this board today. Personally, I would have ripped Halls head off after that.
  10. percyhoward

percyhoward Research Tool

8,081 Messages
    1,682 Likes Received
    1. I'm not seeing as many "miscommunications" with the QB.
    2. I'm not seeing the 2nd half disappearances.
    3. I am seeing the offense score more TD.

It's still early, and it's been against weak pass defenses, but it's obviously a step in the right direction. Dez may end up being one of the few things to look forward to in these games as the season winds down, if winning or losing becomes less and less meaningful.
  11. SDCowboy85

14,620 Messages
    1,063 Likes Received
    Dez really has changed the past few weeks. He's there all game, he's actually running the correct routes and seems much more mature after the Hall incident. He's still having some issues with drops but overall he's changed for the better.
  12. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

5,759 Messages
    372 Likes Received
    Complete garbage.

Projected stats: 95 rec 1280yds 9td's. That is all.
  13. FiveRings

1,760 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    You completely misunderstood my post. I'm not looking for the spectacular plays, I'm looking for the smart plays that a guy that's been in the league for three years would make
  14. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,000 Messages
    441 Likes Received
    Man Dez Bryant is NOT the problem... Pretty useless thread.
  15. visionary

visionary Benched

7,264 Messages
    1,909 Likes Received
    can you remind me, who was it that dropped the TD in the end zone with 54 secs left to play?

Dez is improving but if he wants to be 'the guy' he has to make that catch
  16. CopenhagenCowboy

CopenhagenCowboy Active Member

887 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    That's it.
  17. Falcon554

Falcon554 Well-Known Member

1,098 Messages
    174 Likes Received
    Yep Dez has really improved over the last month or so
  18. SDCowboy85

14,620 Messages
    1,063 Likes Received
    Agreed. That drop in the endzone is was horrible. He's still playing lightyears better though.
  19. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Stackin and Processin, Well

8,577 Messages
    459 Likes Received
    If the other 52 guys played as hard and were as productive as Dez we wouldn't be in this position right now.

Kid is a superstar and he and Romo are the only reason we are competitive right now.
  20. FiveRings

1,760 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    Maybe not punching somebody in the face and putting up two big games is enough to make up for all the drops, wrong routes off turned INT's and what we're used to seeing from him but not me.