1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Did Obama Break The Law?

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by ROMOSAPIEN9, Oct 12, 2008.

1. ROMOSAPIEN9

ROMOSAPIEN9 Proud Grandpa

2,250 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Interesting Article

A guy on another forum was trying to say that Obama would be arrested for treason. I don't necessarily believe that, but I was wondering if what he did could land him in the pokey.
  2. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,027 Messages
    769 Likes Received
    I would be to hard to prove
  3. Wheat

Wheat Philosopher

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  4. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Dixie Chicks got drummed out of country music for bad mouthing the president when overseas.. and it was all over the news for weeks

why is he getting a free pass for doing worse. Treason - he suggested that our president be ignored and nothing being done until he's out of office. That sounds like working against the U.S to me.. And it's not all over the news.. no special reports and reporters hounding him about it... why?
  5. Wheat

Wheat Philosopher

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Because Iraq is saying it didn't happen. What do you want? Why would Iraqi leadership cover for Obama when they know McCain = More American support for more time.
  6. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Mr. Obama's conversations with the Iraqi leaders, confirmed to The Washington Times by his campaign aides, began just two weeks after he clinched the Democratic presidential nomination in June and stirred controversy over the appropriateness of a White House candidate's contacts with foreign governments while the sitting president is conducting a war.

Some of the specifics of the conversations remain the subject of dispute. Iraqi leaders purported to The Times that Mr. Obama urged Baghdad to delay an agreement with Mr. Bush until next year when a new president will be in office - a charge the Democratic campaign denies.
  7. VietCowboy

VietCowboy Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.

2,918 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    actually, even the Republicans who went with Obama will refute that. And this would have been the issue back in July, not October if Obama committed treason.
  8. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm not saying he did. I'm just saying that in the article it says these things but it's not all over the airwaves like it would have been with others. most any of the news agencies normally would have been all over an article like this and a accusation like this... whether true or not
  9. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,982 Messages
    262 Likes Received
    It's already been around for a while. It made more waves last time, but was immediately refuted by those who were with him on the trip. This one made no waves because it was an old story and had already been disproven.