1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Did you just see what Randy Moss did?

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by The30YardSlant, Jan 9, 2005.

1. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,083 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    Now that is not fair, Collinsworth did comment about Favre's punch. He told Brett of Nazareth to get out of it so that he would not be penalized ;)
  2. Charles

Charles Benched

3,409 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    To all the Cowboy fans that think Greg Ellis was a better pick than Moss......

[IMG]

Moss a bump ankle is still good for 2 TDs in a play-off game at Lambeau in the cold. ;)
  3. GTaylor

GTaylor Gif Dude

1,849 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Here's a gif of his mooning (I didn't make this). Congrats Green Bay, you now know what Dallas has to put up with...

[IMG]
  4. phildominator

phildominator Member

672 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Please...the NFL is a bunch of hypocrites. In order to protect the credibility of the NFL name and rep, the league has to make it seem like they care about excessive penalties. In reality, TD celebrations brings ratings. The Joe Horn thing is excessive though because you just can't bring props in. But a dance or a moon and rub or on the Star stuff, the league eats that up.

The league still shows Ickey Shuffle highlights, still shows Billy White Shoes Johnson highlights, Neil Smith hittiing a home run sack, the Junior Seau Bolt, Deion's high stepping....

I don't see anything wrong with Moss' celebration...controversial - for sure, but I don't think the league should penalize this. If you don't want to see it, stop Moss from scoring a TD.

Futbol isn't ruined by excessive celebrations. Muhammad Ali wasn't penalized for his dancin'.
  5. jem88

jem88 Active Member

2,698 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Man your hypocrisy is astounding! You're getting on Moss' case, yet you have a picture of a stormtrooper simulating sexual activity (which I actually find hilarious.) Don't forget that there could be children visiting this site (hence the language filters), and they might start asking their parents what the "humpty-hump" is all about!