1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Dish Network...suggestions?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by 28bringinthewood, Aug 1, 2006.

1. 28bringinthewood

28bringinthewood New Member

278 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    First off... my cable company blows. I have been begging them for 2 years to add the NFL Network....still nothing. I am thinking of getting Dish Network. What are your experiences with Dish Network? Do any of you know of any special promotions they have (or I can ask for)?

Thanks in advance :bow:

2. jksmith269

jksmith269 Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995 Zone Supporter

3,935 Messages
    50 Likes Received
    I have DTV for one reason and thats NFL Sunday Ticket..... But yes Dish has a great starter package with a HD DVR free and they have more HD Channels than DTV but no sunday ticket....

3. ZeroClub

ZeroClub just trying to get better

7,619 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You might want to check out DirecTV.

4. ROMOSAPIEN9

ROMOSAPIEN9 Proud Grandpa

2,250 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I have Dish Network. It's really pretty good except that you can't get the NFL Sunday Ticket. Aside from that I highly recommend it. The price packages are actually cheaper than cable.

5. 28bringinthewood

278 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I will check out DirecTV too. Seems like Dish Network is much cheaper than my cable and has more channels too.

6. 28bringinthewood

278 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I just checked DirecTV. I can't get my local channels with it :(